UG, there comes a time in a man's life when he truly begins to question the world around him, when he begins to analyze the fibers of emotion that make up the expressions we use to describe the world around us.

Last time you referred to something as "awesome," what did you really mean? What feeling in you does something "awesome" invoke? Everyone, I believe, has their own definition of "awesome," a personal code that helps them weed out the things that suck and enjoy the things that totally fucking rule. What is your code of "awesome?" When something is "awesome," UG...

...what makes it so?
inb4me
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
This is the meaning of Awesome:
Attachments:
Awesome.jpg
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by FireandFlames

This is the most cohesive, most comprehensive, and outright truest statement made thus far. Keep them coming.
Me.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?

that, my fellow UGers, is THE definition of AWESOME.

/thread.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by FireandFlames
Mine is better

At least mine was realatively realistic
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
im awesome i mean read my sig even the pit thinks so
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by reaper_x

that, my fellow UGers, is THE definition of AWESOME.

/thread.

There's a typo on that card.
FAIL.
Quote by FireandFlames
There's multiple typos on that card.

There are several typos on that card that are excusable due to the nature of the environment that the writing is in, but using the word "pay" instead of "may" is just plain wrong, regardless of what sort of environment it's in.

There are some times when typos can be excused. This is not one of them. I say again: FAIL.

EDIT: And your statement there has a typo in it, so you're clearly not in any position to give anyone lectures about grammar. It should be "there are," not "there's." You use "are" for plurals, and "is" for singular.
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182

EDIT: And you're statement there has a typo in it, so you're clearly not in any position to give anyone lectures about grammar. It should be "there are," not "there's." You use "are" for plurals, and "is" for singular.

Your, not you're
Quote by FireandFlames
Your, not you're

Corrected. Which means it never happened. Which means you lose. YOU try typing properly after working 8 hours and hitting the booze hard.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Corrected. Which means it never happened. Which means you lose. YOU try typing properly after working 8 hours and hitting the booze hard.

I wouldn't be on UG while I was drunk. I don't think I would even be able to type in the password for my computer account properly.
Quote by FireandFlames
I wouldn't be on UG while I was drunk. I don't think I would even be able to type in the password for my computer account properly.

I wouldn't say I'm "drunk" yet. I can do some pretty meticulous stuff while drunk actually; tie my shoes, type in passwords, have a semi-intelligent conversations, talk to idiots on the internet on a guitar website.....
Awesome (noun):

Invoking awe, worthy of awe or amazement.

I think that pretty much sums it up.
Quote by NGD1313
Awesome (noun):

Invoking awe, worthy of awe or amazement.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

...I said that... like an hour ago... *sigh* no one listens to me... and awesome is an adjective.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

dinoriders that show was awesome
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke