So I know, this isn't the sort of thing you'd usually ask an anonymous online community, but I'm in need of a little anonymous advice here from people around my same age and maybe perspective.

My girlfriend was molested by her brother when she was little, as were her older sisters. They're all older now obviously, and its been a good ten years or so and he's in his twenties. She lives with her mom and the mom is completely aware, and now this guy has got a family of his own.

When she first told me this I instantly wanted to bust him for being such a pervert and get him sent to jail because he's an asshole as it is and messes around with my girlfriend in an abusive way (hitting her, calling her names, stuff like that).

Well his wife brought a ten year old boy into their marriage from a past relationship, and that boy said that my girlfriends brother (we'll call him steve) molested him as well. But this was a few years ago I guess and no one looked into it.

But now Steve and his wife have two little girls that I adore very dearly, and I feel that if Steve felt bad about what he did, he wouldn't treat my girlfriend the way he does now, and since he hasn't gotten called out about thus far, there's no reason why he won't do it to the little girls.

Sorry if that was confusing, but here's the deal, my girlfriend won't call CPS because her mom said she needs to wait till she's older to make that kind of decision and because she doesn't believe he'd do it again and furthermore, she's afraid that steve's wife won't let her see the kids anymore.

So what do I do? These kids are great and I know that if they were my own niece's and nephews, I'd intervene and call the cops no matter what the circumstances.

So do I step in? Or is this not my business?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Just go to the police. Don't let this continue to happen. Convince your girlfriend to go if you need to. Anything other than just letting this go on. Your girlfriends mother is a fool.
Step in and report his ass. Child molestors are scum that shouldn't be allowed to be in the open.
If you adore the girls, step in. You could prevent it from potentially happening to them too.
Just don't go overboard.
Just kinda keep an eye on things, make sure nothing bad happens, and if it does, call the police etc.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Step in, if there is a chance of someone I know being molested, I would take every reprucussion in making sure that doesnt happen.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
somebodies got to do something, dont let a kids life get smashed because its not your business
You are now blinking manually
wow dood that sux
i think u need to do sumthing but idk if calling the cops or just talking to the ppl is the right thing..........thats sumthing u gotta figure out dood
best of luck
molest him..see if he likes it

do something, can you stand having a child molester around or even existing in the world?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Without question, step in.

Edit:
Quote by x_thurston_x
So I know, this isn't the sort of thing you'd usually ask an anonymous online community, but I'm in need of a little anonymous advice here from people around my same age and maybe perspective.

Depending on the anonymous online community, the question would be "Should I molest her or not?"
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jun 9, 2008,
Tell steve that if you even think something fishy is going on, you will go to the cops. Then take jaykes advice and look out.
This guy needs to go to jail.

He's been doing it for years and thinks he can get away with it and will continue to do so.
It's more complicated than just reporting him, we need more information.

How old is she now?

How old was she when she was molested?

How old was her brother when he molested her?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Id kill him. But going to the police and having him sent to jail is just as bad. He will rot in jail and they will eat him alive once they know his conviction
wow if this this a true story then you need to beat that ****er into a bloody pulp. There is no need for scum like him in this world.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
That sick f***

Step in and do something about it, he should never get away with doing stuff like that
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Aftertime
molest him..see if he likes it

icwhatyoudidthar!
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Up to you if you want to report him. Although you might be wrong and end up taking away the daughters father. People tend to change when its their own flesh and blood.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Up to you if you want to report him. Although you might be wrong and end up taking away the daughters father. People tend to change when its their own flesh and blood.

How can he be wrong when he has 4 accounts of previous molestation?
Quote by InvaderTSN
How can he be wrong when he has 4 accounts of previous molestation?

Didn't say he was wrong. Saying do what he wants but there is always a possiblity he had changed when it comes to his own kids.

so either
1. He won't do anything to his kids and raise them right
2. will do something to them and screw with them.
3. will have no father because he was taken away.
I re-read the post, and all we need to know is how old he was when he did it.

If it is a case of child on child molestation, then the child doesn't know what he/she is doing. In some cases he/she is being molested themselves and it's their way of telling people. Or the child seems adult material and is recreating it, unaware of what they are doing.

Now, it's not your place to report him. It's your girlfriends, her sisters, and their parents. You can tell her that you think he should be reported, but doing it without their consent is stepping over the line.

I just re-read it, and I had missed the part about the 10 year old boy (damn my skimming)

I think he should be reported, but refer to the previous part of this post.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Jun 9, 2008,
well, ask your girlfriend because sometimes reporting something as big as this can really distrupt things in life.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Didn't say he was wrong. Saying do what he wants but there is always a possiblity he had changed when it comes to his own kids.

so either
1. He won't do anything to his kids and raise them right
2. will do something to them and screw with them.
3. will have no father because he was taken away.

Oh, I thought you meant wrong as in that he didn't actually do anything to anyone. My mistake.
So her mom is willing to take the chance having emotionally damaged grand-kids just because she fears not being able to see them? She sounds like a moron in denial. What exactly makes her believe that he has suddenly changed his ways? He clearly has a problem with this and because he's never received adequate punishment for it, I don't see why he would just stop.

I dated a girl in high school whose mom constantly developed relationships with abusive assholes. This caused her daughter to go through hell because her mother couldn't get her **** together, and one of the guys molested her. To make it even worse, after this happened, her mom wouldn't even let her tell anyone about it, simply because she didn't want everyone to know she was with a guy like that.

I think you need to convince your girlfriend that something needs to be done and then do it together. I know, easier said than done, but I think it's the best way to go about it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
They're his kids, I think he has the right to do with them as he pleases. He is the man of the house. And I think you're reading too much into the situation, it's not really any of your business.
I'd do what the majority here are saying. Just step in, call the police do something. Don't just sit around knowing that he could molest them. Tragic

"Sanitarium, leave me be

Sanitarium, just leave me alone"

You're back! But with a depressing thread.

Do something, Jimmy. Something.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by AfricaKorps
They're his kids, I think he has the right to do with them as he pleases. He is the man of the house. And I think you're reading too much into the situation, it's not really any of your business.
Either you're joking or a dumb fuck.

So he has a right to molest his kids?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by AfricaKorps

So if I ever have children, I can murder them, get away with it, and tell people who know about it, "It's none of your business."?

You are an idiot.
Probably he is a really nice person inside and he just can't express his feelings towards the people he loves.

Or he's a jerk and you should get your girlfriend to report his ass.
Quote by InvaderTSN
So if I ever have children, I can murder them, get away with it, and tell people who know about it, "It's none of your business."?

You are an idiot.

Of course not, it's against the law to murder a child, or anyone. What I'm saying is that a parent has a right to go to a certain length with their children.
Quote by AfricaKorps

Do u seriously think he has the right to ruin these little girls lives or are you being sarcastic?
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Quote by AfricaKorps
Of course not, it's against the law to murder a child, or anyone. What I'm saying is that a parent has a right to go to a certain length with their children.

Child molestation is also against the law.
Quote by AfricaKorps
What are you talking about? This thread is about a guy who molested his sisters and could molest his daughters. How would that be in his rights?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by deathnote29
Do u seriously think he has the right to ruin these little girls lives or are you being sarcastic?

What?

Edit: Oh geez, I posted in the wrong thread.
Thats pretty messed up. Take him out.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by element4433
It's more complicated than just reporting him, we need more information.

How old is she now?

How old was she when she was molested?

How old was her brother when he molested her?

She is 17 now. She was maybe 5 at that point, and her sisters were maybe 12, and he might have been around that age too, 14 I think?

He's maybe 27 now, and his step son was probably eight or nine when Steve did it to him, making Steve maybe 24-26? I'm not sure of the exact times and dates.

I want to do something so bad but the whole family excluding her is kinda brain damaged and have their own little jerry springer show going own. They're kinda over-dramatic about everything.

I'm going to talk to her one last time I guess and if she can't call, I will. I can't stand the thought of it. It makes me so angry. And I can't like beat this guy up cause he's practically a bear, just hairless with the exception of a very ugly mustache. He totally looks like the kind of creep you see on neighborhood watch news.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .