Ok, pit. I need your help.
I opened Guitar Pro to work on some stuff and hit the play button and nothing sounded! I realised I had RSE turned off, and when I turned it back on, everything that used RSE worked. For some reason, my computer's MIDI playback system isn't working. I checked the audio controls, and the sound is up and it says my MIDI playback is working fine. Can anyone offer any help, please?
My MIDI playback system is Microsoft GS Wavetable SW synth if it helps.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Quote by FireandFlames
Is the SW Synth unmuted?

Yea... That's why I'm so confused by this.
Quote by FireandFlames
Is the Wave unmuted and turned up as well?

Everything is unmuted and turned up except for Input Monitor. That one is grayed out.
You deleted it somehow or that's what I did anyway. Did you have Powertab or an earlier version of Guitar Pro that you deleted? I had Powertab and deleted it because it seemed useless and my RSE stopped working so I reinstalled it and it worked.

If that helps...
Change is good.
Quote by Matty22
You deleted it somehow or that's what I did anyway. Did you have Powertab or an earlier version of Guitar Pro that you deleted? I had Powertab and deleted it because it seemed useless and my RSE stopped working so I reinstalled it and it worked.

If that helps...

Both are installed and as far as I know neither have been deleted. I'll try reinstalling them.
Yea, I think it's broken... Oh well, thanks for your help anyway guys.