Supposing you live in Australia,would something that says
Packaged in Germany from local ingredients
Mean that
a)The ingredients are from Australia
or
b)The ingredients are from Germany.

I don't really give a flying fuck where my food comes from,but Im just curious...
If the package doesn't say any other countries on it then the only place it can be local to is Germany.
To me, the label suggests Australia, as that would be local. Plus, why not word it differently and say something along the lines of "100% German"?

Common sense disagrees, because why would you pack up ingredients, ship them to Germany, then they package them 'IN GERMANY' then have it sent back for you to eat?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by timo1
Supposing you live in Australia,would something that says
Packaged in Germany from local ingredients
Mean that
a)The ingredients are from Australia
or
b)The ingredients are from Germany.

I don't really give a flying fuck where my food comes from,but Im just curious...

So you're cool eating chickens from a bird-flu-infested battery hen farm from China?

Mind you, I am.....
Wherever it was packaged is where the ingredients comes from. Because the person who writes that sentence is in the country that the packaging is made in, so he/she does it relative to the country he/she is in.
Shipping FOOD from Australia to be packaged in Germany then back to Australia again would seem like a ridiculous waste of time and money.
 In this file, you can ref interview materials for packaging such as, packaging situational interview, packaging behavioral interview, packaging phone interview, packaging interview thank you letter, packaging interview tips … 
Quote by freedoms_stain
Shipping FOOD from Australia to be packaged in Germany then back to Australia again would seem like a ridiculous waste of time and money.

Exactly - thus I believe the second option is correct.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Exactly - thus I believe the second option is correct.

>he doesn't know about guns vs butter
>it might be cheaper to grow the ingredients in Australia and then ship them to be packaged by Germany due to competitive advantage
>especially factoring in the opportunity cost of the need to use farm land/higher demand to build Germans cucksheds

The label doesn't say or imply that Australia would be the only one with that product, so you have to assume it's grown in Germany.
Last edited by Fat Lard at May 15, 2017,
https://www.choice.com.au/shopping/packaging-labelling-and-advertising/labelling/articles/supermarket-country-of-origin-labelling#current

Problem solvered

'Product of [country name]'

Each significant ingredient or part of the product originated in the country claimed and almost all of the production processes occurred in that country.

This is arguably the most helpful of the current approved statements, but it doesn't guarantee that 100% of that product came from or was processed in that country

Made in [country]'

The product was 'substantially transformed' in the country claimed with at least 50% of production costs incurred in that country.

Where the ingredients were grown or sourced. A product with 'Made in Australia' on the label won't necessarily contain Australian ingredients.

'from local and imported ingredients'

The product was largely processed in that country (as per 'Made in'), and that the ingredients come from at least one other country in addition to the one named.

Which other countries the ingredients come from, or in what proportion. It's widely believed that if the word 'local' comes before 'imported' then the majority of the ingredients are locally sourced, and vice versa, but the standard doesn't address this so there's no guarantee
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Fu%*n nearly 9 year old necro bump for an obvious question!!  And the necro post makes absolutely no sense at all.  

Anyways:
"Packaged in Germany from local ingredients"  obviously means that it was packaged in Germany with Germany's local ingredients.  
Quote by Way Cool JR.
Fu%*n nearly 9 year old necro bump for an obvious question!!  And the necro post makes absolutely no sense at all.  

Anyways:
"Packaged in Germany from local ingredients"  obviously means that it was packaged in Germany with Germany's local ingredients.  

It's a failed adbot, that's why it makes no sense.
I hate when people cook their ramen noodles in the microwave
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
I hate when people cook their ramen noodles in the microwave

I hate when people cook their microwave dinners in the oven.  
i hate it when people put their cock in microwave dinners 
Good question. If it's said "Packaged in Germany" that means made in Germany. Simple. But it made me interested in food packaging. I usually bother only about my lunch box.
Last edited by Astalav at Jun 30, 2017,
I'm more curious if there was a phone number he could have called for any questions.

You know, those "questions/comments/concerns" number in the corner.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line