So, here's what's up guys; I'm in a relationship with this girl, we've been together for about 8 months or so. Up until now nothing has gone wtong, and i mean nothing, we haven't even disagreed upon anything. But thing is, she's a senior and i'm only a junior. I'm not worried about the whole senior to freshman thing, i'm almost positive we can stay together, she's going to Temple, if you know where that is, and my school is only like 4 subway stops away, so no biggie. My issue is her drinking.

Now, she's not an obsessive drinker, not at all really. But when she does, it worries the **** out of me man. I've been cheated on by a drunk before, and i knwo the feeling, it sucks, hard, i don't want that to ever happen again. I know i can trust her sober, but i've been around her when she's drunk and it scares me.

So pit, my question is should i tell her what i'm feeling? or should i just eat it up and hope to God nothing goes wrong? I don't want to lose this girl, she mean pretty much everything to me. help?
**** happens ur a junior is high school if she cheats on you then it wasent meant to be you got plenty of time to find a girl that wont cheat no matter what
She's not an alcoholic, i told you she doesn't drink that often at all, three times in the eight months we've been together...
talk to her about it dude.
talking is the best thing you can do, tell ehr how you feel.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
yo ur ****ed. i in college and i've hooked up with 3 freshman girls who had boyfriends in high school. sorry dude. sucks for u.
ma' gear: -Fender Stratocaster (Mexican) Left-handed
w/ push pull pot and series mod
-Ovation Acoustic-electric
-Vox Valvetronix ad30vt amp w/ effects loop mod
-Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
-Rocktron short timer delay pedal
-Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
tell her, so that way if something happens not only well she be dumped but also she'll have the guilt.
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
Quote by bobbob1299
yo ur ****ed. i in college and i've hooked up with 3 freshman girls who had boyfriends in high school. sorry dude. sucks for u.

yo homie thats pretty cool
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
dude, if she does end up cheating, let her go.
if i were you, i'd talk to her seriously about it.

Quote by bobbob1299

ain't you a pimp2daMAX.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Temple is in Philly...how are you four stops away if you're in Jersey?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana