I think I may have found a Singer/guitarist for VR! I BLS's very own Zakk Wylde!!!

Sorry if you've already seen this vid, I know its pretty old but still ****ing awsome!

Slash/Zakk
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Its clear that VR should get axl back and be GNR but they should actually get mark lanegan
i think it's clear that zakk wylde sucks. all he does is wank the minor pentatonic whilst doing pinch harmonics anywhere he can.
Hey! I use the minor pentatonic!

And the Phrygian mode
And the Minor scale
And the Lydian
And the Dorian
And the Mixolydian
And the Epician

But I am best in the minor pentatonic.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
1) Something this old has already been posted.
2) They entertained the idea for a while all the way back in GnR. Then they decided Zakk was too "metal" for their sound.
3) Zakk's already tied down w/ multiple projects (Ozzy, Black Label Society, etc.) to jump into another band.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Mmm.
I reckon Zakk Wylde is a good guitarist, to be honest. Everyone always goes on about how it's all just the minor pentatonic with a **** heap of pinch harmonics, but it works for his sound.
He's made much more money than most of us can ever dream of.
He keeps it simple and clean. So what if he doesn't shred faster than Paul Gilbert.
It still works.
But no, I wouldn't like to see him in G'N'R or VR to be honest.

Oh. And, IMO, Pride and Glory were his best band.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by ewb333
Too Much Blood In my bathroom?

It's OK though. Because washys his hands. Oba and oba.
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Its clear that VR should get axl back and be GNR but they should actually get mark lanegan

Mark Lanegan would be FUCKING INTENSE
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by Flying Couch
I think Steve Perry (ex-Journey) would be pretty cool.

Steve Perry rocks, but i dont think he would be right for velvet revolver. even though is one of my favorite rock vocalists of all time
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals