#1- a computer program that makes other instruments out of guitar notes if one exists, cant afford a sitar, cant play the piano, so is there a program that when i play a note on the guitar it makes a piano sound?, other instruments

#2 i play metal blues rock jazz, want to do good hip hop style, want to make groovy beats with rap noises, dont know what they are called, so dj stuff, rap noises, drums synthesizer stuff all on the computer program,

MAYBE ONE OF THE RECORDING PROGRAMS LIKE SONY ACID OR LINE 6 HAS SOME OF THIS BUILT IN

WHAT IS THE BEST 3 RECORDING SOFTWARE THAT HAS THIS STUFF OR JUST NAME INDIVIDUAL PROGRAMS

THANK YOU, ANY GOOD ANSWERS WILL RESULT IN DANK TUNES
Guitar Pro
edit: for both I guess, you can program piano's drums etc. a lot!
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by Farether
Guitar Pro
edit: for both I guess, you can program piano's drums etc. a lot!

guitar pro doesnt allow him to play a note on his guitar and play it back live as the sound of a piano which is what im pretty sure the TS is after.
get a synth keyboard. i know u sed u dont play piano but for what ull need its simple enough and ull pick it up fast with the dexterity of a guitarist. having sed that i dont really know what im talking about ....................
best signature ever