Youtube commentators probably have the worst sense of grammar on the planet.
I see so many people on there, claiming to be 'American' and whatnot, but still half of them look like they've never heard of full stops, not to mention other punctuation marks or even capital letters! Damnit, 90% of the time their claims make absolutely no sense at all.

those basses arent to bad nothing special but great for the price

/\
A minor example

Is it because 90% of the US population is really unable to write or what?
Quote by pbiggie
most people on youtube are idiots

This one.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
When you said the bit 'claiming to be American', I thought 'Well there's your problem!!'

No, it's not just Americans, it's most people. They just can't be bothered using spelling and grammar. For shame.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by dannyboy14
When you said the bit 'claiming to be American', I thought 'Well there's your problem!!'

No, it's not just Americans, it's most people. They just can't be bothered using spelling and grammar. For shame.

+1, I sometimes sit, and think about the days when people showed punctuation, and grammer some respect!
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
To be fair, it really doesn't matter on the internet. Aslong as what u've written is legible i really couldnt give less of a **** if u use semicolons correctly. **** the best writers in history couldnt use punctuation "properly".
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Atreideslegend
To be fair, it really doesn't matter on the internet. Aslong as what u've written is legible i really couldnt give less of a **** if u use semicolons correctly. **** the best writers in history couldnt use punctuation "properly".

I don't know how it is for most people, but when i read a nicely written piece of writing by someone, then i automatically regard it as a writing from a respectable person.

If it's written in a really ****ty, nooby way, then i automatically feel like I'm talking to an idiot.
Quote by Kaed15

lol at the Louis Armstrong comment.
Quote by zwound
I don't know how it is for most people, but when i read a nicely written piece of writing by someone, then i automatically regard it as a writing from a respectable person.

If it's written in a really ****ty, nooby way, then i automatically feel like I'm talking to an idiot.

Potentially yes, but that's not a reason to say that people shouldn't do it or that people should write properly if they choose not to. It is your prerogative to base your opinions on they way people type but you should be mindful that this reflects on you more than it does your interlocutor

Saying that i dont disagree that some people on youtube are just morons and should be shot
Last edited by Atreideslegend at Jun 9, 2008,
Worse than 4chan at times.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by markodeano1

Awwwww ****. Well sorry for writing that terrible post guys I was so young and uninformed.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!