Page 1 of 2
This may come off as weird, but I actually like the way smoking looks because I like the way smoke looks. I've always loved how smoke looks, but I don't like smoking. I tryed a cigarette the other day and it was pretty nasty. So my question is this, are there any non-tobacco cigarettes that produce the same smoke?
Weed
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Weed

Weed is pretty tasty.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
But weed is illegal. Don't get me wrong, I smoke weed and am for legalizing it, but I can't smoke it casually.
Quote by seljer
try a hookah?

I wanted something more casual, as in I don't have to set it up and can smoke it within a few minutes.

As for silk cuts, do they sell those at local gas stations?
I've always wished I could smoke without all the side effects (cancer, bad lungs, smelling etc.) because it looks cool and all that...

the closest you'll come is a fake cigarette from the joke shop. You put talcom (sp?) powder in it and blow. It often looks real but... you don't get smoke out of your mouth unless you put powder in your mouth.
And aren't silk cuts only available in England? Is there any menthol equivalent of silk cuts in American which you can buy from local gas stations?
You get used to smoking! The first few are nasty but then it gets so much better (I sound like a damn pro-smoking lobby I know)

Having said that the feeling you get every time you spent £5.50 (whats that, about 11 USD) never feels good!
any place selling cigarettes should stock them

theyre basically low tar cigarettes, quite mild

edit: they might only be available in the UK, not sure
Quote by scott_vox
any place selling cigarettes should stock them

theyre basically low tar cigarettes, quite mild

edit: they might only be available in the UK, not sure

Do they come in menthols?
#1: What is wrong here? Drugs, Cigarettes? can u say DEATH?!!? Im lucky, cuz im allergic to cigarettes.(the smoke and crap from em shut my lungs, and make my eyes water)
#2: So what if it looks cool? It'll kill you easily. I skateboard and ya all the guys at the Skatepark smoke. So, i told em not to smoke around me. Why woud anyone want to smoke? it's just plain gross!
wow. give bj's instead?

/end thread.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Hookah. Go for it.
Plenty of smoke, not harsh at all on the throat/lungs, tastes very good depending on what tobacco molasse you buy, not addictive.
Here in israel, everyone smoke it.
I've never seen anyone addicted to it.
The part of it I enjoy the most (except from the social aspect/fun) is the smoke!
Let's say that if we set it up outside and there's a lot of wind, I wouldn't smoke.
Try it, you'll like it! (although hookas here cost like 10% of what they cost in the usa)
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

Quote by nutmeg_trippin'

Niiice...
Quote by nutmeg_trippin'
Hookah. Go for it.
Plenty of smoke, not harsh at all on the throat/lungs, tastes very good depending on what tobacco molasse you buy, not addictive.
The part of it I enjoy the most (except from the social aspect/fun) is the smoke!
Let's say that if we set it up outside and there's a lot of wind, I wouldn't smoke.
Try it, you'll like it! (although hookas here cost like 10% of what they cost in the usa)

Just DIY one using a soda bottle and a garden hose.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Nikon87
And aren't silk cuts only available in England? Is there any menthol equivalent of silk cuts in American which you can buy from local gas stations?

Ask someone to send you some, or you may even be able to buy them online.
You'll have to pay Duty on them though, so they'll be expensive, but worth it
Check the other smoking thread, I like them so I posted a picture, you may recognise them?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Have you tried roll ups? I prefer them to straights and they taste nicer.

....With all the smoking threads i fancy a ciggarette.
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
when i was living in new york i smoked a few packs of those american spirits, they were 100% natural and tasted quiet nice, try them
pink floyd are better than you
Quote by nutmeg_trippin'

Slightly contradictory?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Hire midgets to carry a little cart of dry ice following you wherever you go. Then you will be mysterious in the fog.
you can get those mentol/mint cigs or whatever they are...a friend of mine had them once...I thought they were awful and kept on smoking my normal ones, but he seemed to like them as a non smoker
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
try clove cigarrettes such as Djarum blacks, those taste like bubblegum.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by guitarheroII
#1: What is wrong here? Drugs, Cigarettes? can u say DEATH?!!? Im lucky, cuz im allergic to cigarettes.(the smoke and crap from em shut my lungs, and make my eyes water)
#2: So what if it looks cool? It'll kill you easily. I skateboard and ya all the guys at the Skatepark smoke. So, i told em not to smoke around me. Why woud anyone want to smoke? it's just plain gross!

What is wrong with you?

Non-smokers also die.

Weed is tasty?
hwo about putting one of these in your room ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Kensai
Niiice...

Well noticed.

Yeah, everyone in Egypt smokes shisha (hookah), but it has to be set up with the coals and stuff. The smoke from them is amazing though, tasty too!
I second everyone who said weed.

OH! Or you could just be a dragon and randomly breathe smoke for the lulz.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by guitarheroII

Good, now I know you're allergic to them, I can force feed them to you and watch you bubble up in frothy puss and die.

Kill you easily? Really? No. You're just the kind of person that believes that if you start smoking when you're twenty you'll be dead by the time you're thirty and everyone around you will have to go on life support. Cancer is a progressive illness, it takes a lot of smoke to cause the cancer, then many years for it to kill you.

Another thing, you've obviously never smoked, or smoked properly, so you can't really say it tastes disgusting - or you're basing the taste on the smell of second hand smoke. Why would so many people smoke if it tasted like testicles? Because it's like inhaling steak and chips, tastes brilliant.

Another thing, people make too much out of life and how great people are. No, people suck, there's too many of us, bring back pro-smoking propaganda so more people smoke and die so the world is less congested.

I DARE you to argue with my undeniable logic.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Another thing, you've obviously never smoked, or smoked properly, so you can't really say it tastes disgusting - or you're basing the taste on the smell of second hand smoke. Why would so many people smoke if it tasted like testicles? Because it's like inhaling steak and chips, tastes brilliant.

Another thing, people make too much out of life and how great people are. No, people suck, there's too many of us, bring back pro-smoking propaganda so more people smoke and die so the world is less congested.

I DARE you to argue with my undeniable logic.

I don't like the smell of smoke, nor do I like to see people, especially children cough because some twat is smoking next to them.

Try to argue against that...
Quote by Kensai
I don't like the smell of smoke, nor do I like to see people, especially children cough because some twat is smoking next to them.

Try to argue against that...

Yes, but only my opinion can be correct. Argue with that logic.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Yes, but only my opinion can be correct. Argue with that logic.

Opinions are based on personal experiences and outside influences. Yours are flawed.
If you inhale burning plant material, it's going to give you emphasima, heart disease and lung cancer, regardless of what drug you're actually absorbing. You could smoke a rose bush and it would still **** up your health.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
except polonium gathers on tobacco plants not other plants....( yeah i dunno why either)

"The industry has been aware at least since the 1960s that cigarettes contain significant levels of polonium. Exactly how it gets into tobacco is not entirely understood"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/01/opinion/01proctor.html

EDIT: research quoted and cited...my work here is done!!!
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Last edited by YngwieJnr at Jun 9, 2008,
Page 1 of 2