Poll: are you worried about weapons of mass destruction ?
Poll Options
View poll results: are you worried about weapons of mass destruction ?
Yes! very
6 4%
ok ... sometimes
24 16%
No...
84 55%
LOL wut pears make nice desserts!
38 25%
Voters: 152.
Page 1 of 2
Are you worried about chemical,nuclear,biological or radioactive attacks?

do you think they may lead to everyone's death?
Petrina,you make the wierdest threads! Strangely,everyone seems to lke them...
Quote by petrina_678
Are you worried about chemical,nuclear,biological or radioactive attacks?
Not particularly. I have political views on the matter, but I may as well worry about whether the sun's going to come up tomorrow.
Quote by petrina_678
do you think they may lead to everyone's death?

Potentially.
I'm more worried about weapons of ass destruction.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I've got one of those, if you catch my drift.
Quote by Kensai

Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by lceman13
Petrina,you make the wierdest threads! Strangely,everyone seems to lke them...

sigged
I'm mostly worried if maybe petrina is on the thread starting spree again...
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
I'm mostly worried if maybe petrina is on the thread starting spree again...

who knows??
No, cause if anyone was actually stupid enough to set one off, then it would just have a domino effect on the rest of the world, but I don't think anyone is THAT stupid.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
I bet the CIA is lurking this thread.

Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
Quote by SSL27
No, cause if anyone was actually stupid enough to set one off, then it would just have a domino effect on the rest of the world, but I don't think anyone is THAT stupid.

Theres some pretty stupid people in this world
no. because i have several in my garage that i can retaliate with, or have sex with depending on my mood.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
nope, I don't care if I get blown away, it's no big deal really, there's something else to do in the universe I'm sure of it. Who ever said death was the end, isn't it just a transition?
Well, there are several nuclear listening bases to see if any are coming very close to where I live so if there is a nuclear war then our area will probably be amongst the first hit

P.S I'm not saying where incase terrorists are here
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
not really
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by wizards?
nope, I don't care if I get blown away, it's no big deal really, there's something else to do in the universe I'm sure of it. Who ever said death was the end, isn't it just a transition?

Nope. It's the end.
Weapons of mass seduction, you say?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Flying Couch
I've got one of those, if you catch my wiff.

Fixed
Quote by wizards?

OPEN YOUR EYES NICHOLAS
LOL wut pears make nice desserts!
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Yep they shall be the cause of doomsday. In the future they will be used, that being WWW3, and it shall sound the end of the planet(well most of it). I'm betting either China, North Korea, one of those rogue countries that make up the middle east, or America. Probably North Korea.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by wizards?
Who ever said death was the end, isn't it just a transition?

I think that was Jim Jones just before the biggest mass suicide ever.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
No, I'm not.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
No, because if WMDs are ever used in Britain, there'd be absolutely nothing I can do about it. Especially being so close to london.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I worry a little because then there won't be any vidya games or guitars or music and that'd be a pretty sad existence.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
meh... if they want to blow us all to hell then there's really not much i can do to stop them. So naturally i voted for the pear option.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Well, there are several nuclear listening bases to see if any are coming very close to where I live so if there is a nuclear war then our area will probably be amongst the first hit

P.S I'm not saying where incase terrorists are here

Nice thought, but your location is written both under your avatar, and in your profile.

To be honest, because of where I live I'm worried about it, I have full trust that our army can destroy the Iranian reactors, but I'll be worried until all of the reactors over there are destroyed.

I don't think everyone will die because of that, not even 1\100 of the world's population.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
The only thing I'm somewhat worried about is if China gets totally pissed at us. Iran and North Korea aren't going to do ****.
Quote by BassistGal
Nice thought, but your location is written both under your avatar, and in your profile.

To be honest, because of where I live I'm worried about it, I have full trust that our army can destroy the Iranian reactors, but I'll be worried until all of the reactors over there are destroyed.

I don't think everyone will die because of that, not even 1\100 of the world's population.

Damn, I'm not saying where the bases are though, and they're not in Filey
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Page 1 of 2