hey ive got a Schecter Omen 6 and i havent changed anything on it, except my Drop C strings..
but i would like some advice on some good pickups.. price doesnt matter
ones for heavy riffs and some soloing
thanks
Gear:
Schecter Omen 6
EMG 81/85
Fender Cyber Twin SE
VOX V847 Wah-Wah

Quote by DrNick
See my signature.

Meh, I don't think the Breed would get fat enough of a low end for what he wants. Dimarzio D Activators or X2N? Maybe SD Invaders?

If you really don't give a rat's ass about anything but your high- gain tone you might want to try SD Blackouts or EMG's... I wouldn't reccomend them, though.
I have the DActivator Bridge in my Ibanez, and it's no good for anything except your dirty tone, same case for the X2N, I would imagine.

Maybe something like that in the Bridge, and a Breed in the neck (I seem to be recommending my config here, but then I wouldn't have got it if I didn't think it was good)
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
I'm going to ask the amp question again. The best pickups in the world won't make an MG sound good.
Quote by webbtje
I'm going to ask the amp question again. The best pickups in the world won't make an MG sound good.

QFT, but it appears he's offline now...
Schecters usually have good stock pickups, don't they? You shouldn't need to change...

But would you prefer passive or active?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by webbtje

+1 and QFT.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.