I record and play everything myself.... would really appreciate some opinions.

you can find it here www.myspace.com/effusion

let me know what you think???

thanks

Gray
Cursed to one day crash and burn because we fly so god damn high.
:-)

thanks for the positive comments dude.
sounds great, some good rocking beats and riffs coming out. everything is also compressed and limited, so this stuff seems to be as close as CD quality stuff.
Thats right Hadeed, the tracks have indeed been mastered - I did it myself in my home studio. I know most pros recomend getting someone else to master your material, but im like on a mega tight budget with my studio and recordings, so I had to kinda make do with whatever software I could lay my hands on.

glad you like :-) :-)
awesome songs man. great mixdowns, especially for a home studio. its all very nine inch nails.
only crit i could really have is that the vocals didnt really sit right with me in individual. chorus was ok, but in the verses they seemed a little low in the mix, and i wasnt really feeling the mike patton style grunts, with the delay. thats just a personal little gripe though, it doesnt really negatively effect the song as a whole.

i make electronic music too, and if you get a chance i have a load of songs in my profile...

cheers
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
funkaspuck

thanks for your constructive comments :-) glad you like the music:-):-)

I have to agree that sometimes the vocals dont quite sit in the mix right, I think it comes from having been purely an instrumentalist before starting on this project and I was probably a bit reluctant for people to hear the vocals as I didnt rate them particularly, it was afterall my first real attempt at being a vocalist.

I definately like the music youve been making, especially some of the more surreal moments ;-)

lickity split indeed ;-)

peace

G