Absolute killer death/thrash/black metal from Brazil, I know theres a few fans on here. Absolutely hilarious at times with the pigeon english song titles/lyrics, but make up for it with brutality.

INRI and Rotting are must-haves for any fans of early black metal. I have The Laws of Scourge arriving through me letterbox soon
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I've got The Laws Of Scourge and Rotting on mp3, it's pretty good.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Kick @ss 2nd gen black metal group. Wagner AntiChrist used to be Sepultura's old singer.

Its nice to actually see a thread about a GOOD band on UG for once.
Yeah I.N.R.I. is f'ing awesome
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

yes! it is does anyone know any bands like them? I've been searching and non of them hit the spot

It seems that I'm enjoying this.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by Ch@0s
yes! it is does anyone know any bands like them? I've been searching and non of them hit the spot

Sextrash, Old Sepultura, Holocausto, Vulcano.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Bumped for UG's sake. This band doesn't get the attention it deserves, methinks.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

The drum sound almost ruins the album for me. It sounds totally artificial and brings down the sound of all other instruments, makes the guitar and vocals sound weak. It is still enjoyable but half of that is just the historical significance of it. Though there are some awesome riffs. I can imagine it being one of the best thrash albums ever if they had a better production - and I don't mean hi-fi I just mean a better drum sound
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Interesting, I've never had a problem with the drum tone on INRI. Those sickly growl/wtf vocals on Black Vomit are amazing though.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Last edited by linfield4466 at Feb 12, 2009,
Never had a problem with the drum tone? Man I know people who are convinced its a drum machine!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Surprised that a thread is made just now.

INRI is absolutely killer.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by MHDrunk
Never had a problem with the drum tone? Man I know people who are convinced its a drum machine!

I'm usually not one to point out flaws in production, especially when the band is a bit more on the oldschool side.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

I'm listening to INRI right now, and honestly, I don't have any problem with the drum tone

Maybe that's a bad thing...
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

I've heard and coped with some pretty horrid production before, far more lo-fi than this... it's just the drum sound on this makes it sound really awful

Quote by MHDrunk

I was convinced it was a drum machine for the first year I had the album. Sarcofago are insane, anyone who denies this should be perma-banned.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I can't find their stuff anywhere, but I want it so bad! Anyone wanna PM me a youknowwhat?
Relapse stocks all cogumelo releases.

shop.relapse.com

Enjoy.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Yup, they ship to Ireland so Im assuming theyl do Australia haha.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Double posting cos I'm too lazy to edit. Ordered I.N.R.I. just then, awesome.
Quote by Stranglehold
Relapse stocks all cogumelo releases.

shop.relapse.com

Enjoy.

I can see myself spending way too much money here.

Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

This needs to be bumped, Sarcofago rule

Does anyone know if the rumours of a reunion tour are true or not? There was a thing on metalstorm about it where wagner said they would do a tour, but then he denied it a couple of days later

IF YOU ARE A FALSE DON'T ENTRY BECAUSE YOU'LL BE BURNED AND DIED!!!!
Quote by duncang
If Varg had any sense of humour, he'd open the album with a cover of Superstition.
That's a gutter.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
You guys actually believed the rumours? The press release was way too funny to be true.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
You guys actually believed the rumours? The press release was way too funny to be true.

what was funny about? the quote from wagner talking about the tour? the dates given? looked pretty real to me.
Quote by duncang
If Varg had any sense of humour, he'd open the album with a cover of Superstition.
so I was listening to Laws Of The Scourge a few days ago. So goddamn great, why isn't this band more widely known?
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Laws of The Scourge is great. Different from their earlier stuff, but a bit like Merciless's later stuff, in the sense that its cleaner, but at the same time crushing.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested