Hi all,

I'm fairly new here. I've read through the rules above and I would like to know if anyone has any good ideas how to go about getting friends on here? Just going around adding anyone I don't think is a good idea, neither is adding those who've replied on one of the threads you may have posted on, jsut for the sake of it.

How do I go about adding more people to the UG group I've created (feel free to view my profile)? Is there a way of promoting it in some way? Or do I have to sit and wait, hoping people will search and find it out, then hopefully join? Am I allowed to post a link for my UG group in the forum?

Thanks!

Peace.
I myself am not bothered at all about adding people/friend requests etc, but I'll add you anyways
ohai little sig.
Demonikk, i like the line under your name....

by the way, i will check your profile Strawforest, just to make you happy...
Cheers people, thanks for looking! I'm not too fussed either in truth. I'm more concerned for the group I've made. It's obviously not everyones cup of tea but I'd like to know if I'm allowed to post the link around UG. It is, after all a UG link!
i added you too
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by strawforest007
but I'd like to know if I'm allowed to post the link around UG. It is, after all a UG link!

Just don't make threads about it... best way to do that... well actually the only way you should do it is putting a link in your sig...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Just post in the forums more. You'll start getting friend requests that way.

Put a link to your group in your sig.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I started getting friends on here when I started posting on the forums more. The pit is harder to get recognized in, if your goal is to get recognized, go to a smaller forum or something.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
you can put a link in your sig to advertise your UG Group - you just can't advertise most external websites.

also a good way to get yourself noticed is to use an avatar that people will remember.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d

also a good way to get yourself noticed is to use an avatar that people will remember.

haha i'm kidding, but yeah, my avatar got me fairly recognized... and people added me because they said stuff like "scary avatar= cool friend"

not trying to toot my own horn but thats how it happened
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.