ok i got a question, you know the jackson pro series dk2, well i was wondering if anyone has teh jackson dk2m. i looked at both guitars but the difference i see is that the dk2m has a maple neck. now im assuming that the maple neck, along with the adler body will give a super bright sound. any thoughts anyone.
i'm thinking of getting a dk2m , and don't forget it has 2humbuckers from Seymour Duncan, different from the 'superstrat' style from the dk2 ..

look it up on youtube, i think that the dk2 has a "fatter" sound, but the dk2m is better in finish etc. i asked about it on the jackson charvel forum and they said it was one of the best non-american made jacksons, better than a dk2
yeah i actually saw the uk review on youtube. i think that the adler body and the maple neck are gonna give a super bright sound which will be great for all the 80's shredding and high tone songs. are the frets as flat or flatter that ibanez necks?
if anyone ever questions why telecasters exist
they should listen to the songs for sanity album by john 5.
that is all

edit: dude, my post was completely irrelevant, sorry, i was thinking of a response to a seperate thread, whilst reading this one.
sorry again
Last edited by Black-Metal at Jun 9, 2008,
i'm having a problem finding the dk2m, they are sold out all over the place. i really dont want to order a guitar through the web esp that its about 600 dollars. im from ny and every strore in the tri state area is sold out of them.
Quote by ROCKSTARSPACE
i'm having a problem finding the dk2m, they are sold out all over the place. i really dont want to order a guitar through the web esp that its about 600 dollars. im from ny and every strore in the tri state area is sold out of them.

Go to your local Jackson dealer and ask them to order one for you.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/dealers/

Did you go to all the big stores too, GC, Sam Ash, etc?