THIS STINKS
no......NOOO!!!! ITS WRONG!!!!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
its worse than paramore themselves.......... my god i cant believe i said that
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Found that amusing Just made her look like a bit of a transexual.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by renegade2031
: Just made her look like a bit of a transexual.

yeeeeahh so does the regular version
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
yeeeeahh so does the regular version

ROFL!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
you f**king serious?

paramore are already bollocks they dont need another, possibly worse, band crampin their smelly style
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
That was the single most terrible video I have ever seen.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by SG thrasher
Says a towers of london fan?

rofl win
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by St.Loony
Both versions suck

End of discussion.

The original was better... and that's saying something.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
The original was better... and that's saying something.

Indeed
Quote by St.Loony
Indeed

I'm kind of calloused to the whole "Paramore fad" though. My last ex was a diehard fan, and that's all she would listen to.

Kicked me out of her house because she went to the bathroom, and when she came back, I was playing Led Zeppelin from the computer
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
I'm kind of calloused to the whole "Paramore fad" though. My last ex was a diehard fan, and that's all she would listen to.

Kicked me out of her house because she went to the bathroom, and when she came back, I was playing Led Zeppelin from the computer

I lol'd

Sorry

Quote by PlayMadness

I'm not gunna say I don't like them because I do, they're just easy listening really
And I lol'd at the last part

Quote by slash fan #1
I'm not gunna say I don't like them because I do, they're just easy listening really

lol i find them very hard to listen to, like the screams of matt bellamy bein penetrated with an acid coated cactus
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
The male voice with the video of her singing made me significantly less attracted to her.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
That cover is ****.
looked up the original (which is much better, you can hear words not just roars and bass drums) and that's as metal as I'd want it anyway.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by PlayMadness

Wow, what a sad state is the musical world coming to when you get kicked out of somewhere for playing Zeppelin??
sig goes here