I bought a £40 humbucker for my custom build thinking it would have some sort of instructions inside the packaging at least telling me which wire is which but there isn't anything!

Its your basic humbucker and there's a wire coming from the bottom with a black surround! At the end of this wire it forks into 2 wires! One is like spaghetti all soldered to a point and the other is a thinner spaghetti wire with a transparent surround!

Which is which and what goes where?????

Please and thankyou!