Well I need a gigable amp. I want two channels clean,rhythm.I also need a effects loop. must be a combo,nothing over 50 watts of tube.I don't need built on effects.I want every channel to have it's seperate eq.I'm going to use a bad monkey for od.I play classic rock like eric clapton,eagles,etc. I could use about 800 at most.
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Traynor YCS50. Idk if it has separate EQ for each channel, but it is a great amp.

may I ask where Can i find info about it? cause musician's friend doesn't have it

EDIT: found it
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Traynor YCS50. Idk if it has separate EQ for each channel, but it is a great amp.
The two vids on youtube shows it's heavy sound nothing clean at all. seems more of a gain monster =s
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Last edited by sebisbest at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Nahh. It CAN be a gain monster, but the cleans are very good as well. I guess you could look for the YCV50 Blue also. A little less modern and is probably what you want.
I head some clips of ycv50 sounds really nice
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Quote by sebisbest
The two vids on youtube shows it's heavy sound nothing clean at all. seems more of a gain monster =s

It actually has a choice of American or British on the cleans, and the reviews are very good on each. If you're looking for a versatile amp, it's probably the best bang in it's price class.

But if you're using a pedal for OD anyway, something like a second hand Vox AC30 might be better for you.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Parents don't believe in second hand >_>
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Quote by acdcrocks0323
BS. Do they buy all of their cars brand new? I bet not unless you are stinking rich.

>_> parents did buy used car but they think it's not worth buying second hand amp >_>
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
it's not a gain monster but vid did not show a clean sound at all >_> but The od was nice and the only clean sound on phaser on it I think
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Quote by sebisbest
>_> parents did buy used car but they think it's not worth buying second hand amp >_>

That's too bad >_>

The concept's the same. You let someone else pay the store's markup, and you get more for your money. Nearly all of my amps have been purchased used. Most of my guitars, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
That's too bad >_>

The concept's the same. You let someone else pay the store's markup, and you get more for your money. Nearly all of my amps have been purchased used. Most of my guitars, too.

I been trying to convince them for 3 years >_>
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey