Man, intense deep name.
I was was thinking of calling my band "Bad is Good"
t w a t
oh yeah nice original vox.
not.
pretty good recording, there's one riff that sounds alot like Misery Signals out of the U.S. I think they toured with Architects. Not too bad for metalcore though.
Quote by PastryGrindGod
Man, intense deep name.
I was was thinking of calling my band "Bad is Good"
t w a t
oh yeah nice original vox.
not.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
thanks for that man proper helpfull
least im touring
www.myspace.com/truthtellslies
You guys do have just about every stereotypical metalcore thing going for you. I don't like it, but keep doing what you're doing, it seems to be working for you.
Invisible, yet full dressed.
Quote by Botulism
You guys do have just about every stereotypical metalcore thing going for you. I don't like it, but keep doing what you're doing, it seems to be working for you.

yo man thanks for the comments, ive had this quite abit, "stereotypical metalcore thing"

but no one is justifying it. dont think im being a dick or pointing the finger at you becasue im not but what would you classify as "stereotypical metalcore" that we use in our music!
thanks and i look forward to your reply
Quote by Rolandttl
yo man thanks for the comments, ive had this quite abit, "stereotypical metalcore thing"

but no one is justifying it. dont think im being a dick or pointing the finger at you becasue im not but what would you classify as "stereotypical metalcore" that we use in our music!
thanks and i look forward to your reply

The vocal style is something I hear in just about every metalcore band. Actually, the ability the singer has to emulate just about every other singer in the genre is impecable. The ocassional group vocals. The breakdowns. The palm mute to tremelo riffs. The drumming. Just - everything. I don't mean to sound like a dick either, but I have heard a thousand bands that sound the same as you.
Invisible, yet full dressed.
thanks alot dude im really glad your into it
Good stuff, but as mentioned, maybe you should work a little on becoming more unique!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
ah fair enough man thanks for some friendly critisism, makes a change