Do you know many people who think they are hard? It's so annoying! Probably about 15% of my year (grade) think they are hard. There's this one guy who i walk to school with, and if he gets annoyed with someone, he says how he will 'punch their windscreens in' and, when talking about teachers, he will apparently 'punch them in the face and call them c***s'.

So, any stories or people like this?
Quote by DanRev
I am hard.

Me too...In my shorts

Suck it up TS, it's what boys do to make up for their tiny penises
Yeah, I see it all the time. BUT, I've also seen many of these same people paying for it after the fact because they crossed the wrong person.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Does said person walk around in fake Stone Island? because then I would know what you mean totally and hate him.
Ya theres this short fat kid who says he can beat the crap out of people.
I pushed over and he skinned his knee and started to cry.
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj
Ya theres this short fat kid who says he can beat the crap out of people.
I pushed over and he skinned his knee and started to cry.

you rebel
All the chavs who live round the corner from my house. I went out daring to wear skinny jeans the other day and they thought it'd be hilarious to call me a faggot and throw a pen at me.
all the chavs at my skool. man they think theyre so hard. ive took like 3 of them. theyre all pussies really..
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
my brother always threatens to beat me up. (hes over a year older) he hasnt won a one on one fight with me since i was 8. (now 18) hes never fought anyone else.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by Tom_hatton
All the chavs who live round the corner from my house. I went out daring to wear skinny jeans the other day and they thought it'd be hilarious to call me a faggot and throw a pen at me.

yeah... well they flicked.... PAPER!!! at me!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
The person you walk to school with sounds like a complete bellend.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by _InsanitY_
all the chavs at my skool. man they think theyre so hard. ive took like 3 of them. theyre all pussies really..

What's a chav?
Quote by 100%guitarmad
hoodie, knife, adidas, tracksuit, football, gang

No. Shut.
No. I don't actually know anyone who thinks they're hard. I used to know guys who thought that they were hard and could get away with anything but they clearly couldn't and that's why they aren't around this area or go to my school anymore.

I've got a friend who probably thinks he's STRONG, and he is, but he doesn't pick on anyone or show off about it in comparison to others, although I'm sure if someone tried to mug him he'd tear them apart.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
and if he gets annoyed with someone, he says how he will 'punch their windscreens in'

Uhh I don't know what those are in England but here (or at least where I live in the US) windscreens are really thin ****ty tin doors used in the summer to keep the house cool. A 2 year old could punch through those.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox