So I turned off my computer a few days ago, but then it wouldn't start for days. All the lights went on when I pushed the button, but other than that nothing happened, no signal to the screen or nothing. And it kept making this strange beep, like a warning noise or something. It was like this for days, everytime I tried to start it, and the I tried today and suddenly it worked. I'm kinda scared to turn it off now though. And for the record, I'm typing this on it now.

Any suggestions?
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Might be a motherboard problem. I had an old computer that kept shutting off whenever the memory usage went above 50%, which is basically when the computer first starts up, and it turned out that the particular motherboard in the computer (which ran windows millenium edition) had very poorly manufactured motherboards. I'd get that checked.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
Quote by Thornography
Make sure all your hardware is in properly and clean out all the dust.

It might not turn on because the dust stores too much heat. That happened to another computer of mine, it wouldn't turn on because of the amount of heat. When I cleaned the dust out of it, there was about half an inch of it on everything.
So cleaning it out might help.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
Right, I'll try that the next time I get enough courage to turn it off, thanks guys.
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.