Page 1 of 2
Ah UG...The sun is shining...Not a cloud in the sky, it's 23 degrees celcius, theres a nice breeze keeping me fairly cool as i sit here shirtless in my garden on my dads laptop (thank God for wi-fi) with a bottle of Corona (with a slice of lime in it)..

Summer is here.

About time personally.

So UG, what do you plan to do this summer?

I got a holiday down Cornwall, the prospects of a new job, lots of money and plenty of nights out drinking and driving (not both at the same time) now i got my full driving licence and a car.

Share pease
Pretty much the same. My summer starts on Thursday.

Ive got a new job, starting a new band and looking forward to plenty of nights out etc... Hope the weather keeps up.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
It's like 38 C over here, summer is definitely here.
I plan to do nothing but relax.
Just went golfing with my buddy and a case of Bavaria (the Dutch kind) and went around the course three times...then went to the bar and split a pitcher and a pizza and sat on the patio enjoying the weather. Hopefully there is some more golf, swimming, fishing, and relaxing on the back porch in the near future...now all I need is a job.
Quote by Thales
It's like 38 C over here, summer is definitely here.
I plan to do nothing but relax.

The US always has better weather as us
I'm going to Belize and Guatemala for a month on the 12th of July, can't wait for that! Then when I get back me and my mates are going to the South of France for a week of lazing around doing not a lot .

I have my driving test next week. If I pass, it'll make my summer even better .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
well i got out of school on the 6th

and it's raining here in Seattle,

so i don't feel like it's summer yet...
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
im moding my old bass
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I'm sitting here, shirtless, in my room, with the fan on, with an ice cold beer, listening to the radio.

Fuck yeah, summer!
the weather is ****ed up here,
friday -> rain like you've never seen before, and I was 20 km from home with my bike
saturday -> rain, no rain, rain, no rain,...
yesterday -> the sun, not to hot, perfect weather
today -> to damn hot
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
mmk I got a season pass to an amusement park I love, so 'ill you that every day...

i'm going down the southern of my state for a weekend...

i'm going to the northern of my state for 10 days

then i'm going to mexico for scuba diving for a week...

then i'm going back up north to stay in a cabin...

and concerts- oh the concerts
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Yeah, its pretty warm here too. I'm in my room with the curtains closed so its nice and cool

I'm looking to spend most of the summer working, I've only got 3 exams left and I'm done. Gonna start building my rack, hoping to have the poweramp, preamp and the cab by the end of the summer. And the last two weeks going on holiday to cornwall with my family, I always love it there. So yeah, should be good.
Quote by noxios
the weather is ****ed up here,
friday -> rain like you've never seen before, and I was 20 km from home with my bike
saturday -> rain, no rain, rain, no rain,...
yesterday -> the sun, not to hot, perfect weather
today -> to damn hot

tsss pussy

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

It's only 9 degrees here today. Summer will never be here

When it does though, I'll sadly be working at KFC in our mall, feeding chicken to annoying, skeety scene kids
Quote by Black Label93
Well this made my day, thank you, TS.

You may now have your way with my daughter and own all the riches in my kingdom.
Ah how I love chillin with a few beers in the summer with friends, it really is what its all about.

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
I like summer cause babes come and swim in my pool. Naked.

FOR REAL.
two and a half men.
Quote by screwup30
Ah how I love chillin with a few beers in the summer with friends, it really is what its all about.

Too true
Finish the last few exams, band getting some gigs, getting a part time job for a bit of cash, relaxing.
Look, red text
I just went for a long bike ride in the glorious weather, had a really nice gorgeous beer stop, and now I've just got back and am off to play football after tea. Tomorrow, same plan but barbecue and beer after the bike ride. No long term summer plans yet, although go-karting, and a heck load of biking and football are DEFINITELY on the agenda, don't forget Leeds fest either!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I'll be touring around my area with a few local bands.
Probably get a job...*sigh*
Lots of beach-going in between, though.
SUMMER RELATED NOTE - The weather here seems to be cycling between periods of overcast and sunshine every 15 minutes...
I've realised that having a girlfriend during last summer ruined it for me, although I guess its different if you're with someone you like.

Bit of advise: If you're starting to dislike your girlfriend dump her now and enjoy your summer.

Anyone for any big music festivals this summer? Im for Oxegen (Irish version of Reading and Leeds i guess) and I cant wait, going to see Rage Against the Machine

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Definatley summer up here in North Wales. Spent today in shorts lying around on my trampoline playing guitar. I was foolish and I'm now sunburnt with a tanline on my belly button.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by Moggan13
Ah UG...The sun is shining...Not a cloud in the sky, it's 23 degrees celcius, theres a nice breeze keeping me fairly cool as i sit here shirtless in my garden on my dads laptop (thank God for wi-fi) with a bottle of Corona (with a slice of lime in it)..

Summer is here.

About time personally.

So UG, what do you plan to do this summer?

I got a holiday down Cornwall, the prospects of a new job, lots of money and plenty of nights out drinking and driving (not both at the same time) now i got my full driving licence and a car.

Share pease

Dude you fruited the beer!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

Although I dont drink Corona with Lime in it, it does add a nice flavour to it so dont worry, he didnt waste a good beer.

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Jack ****. Work on the weekends.

If I don't call off
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by screwup30
Although I dont drink Corona with Lime in it, it does add a nice flavour to it so dont worry, he didnt waste a good beer.

There is no bad beer. Just some that's better than others.
Summer I work in my garden.
And drink beer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
91 degrees F with 51% humidity, better than it has been.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I'm trying to run and train to get into good shape for when I go back to playing ultimate at school. However it is so hot, it's nearly deadly to do stuff outside. According to the weather thing I'm looking at, it's about 95 degrees F, but due to humidity and such it feels like 111. Not exactly the best weather to be doing sprints and plyos in.

Anyways, so far, I have been out of school for just over a month and I am unemployed and basically wasting my life away. It sucks.
festivals

if anyone is wondering where to go chill for 3 days in august Green Man Festival is ace.
best festival ive been too
now extra flamey
Summer's officially been here for me for about a week now. Today I cut school and enjoyed a beautiful 98 degree (probably about 33 celsius?) day at the beach. Last week was the first nice enough day to cut for the beach. Which I also enjoyed.

Edit - It's about 40 degrees celsius, not 33.
we're still in spring, we go into summer on the 21st of this month
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
it's 101 degrees (F) here

but i plan on going to florida...and doing what most people do at the beach during summer
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
Quote by Jackal58

Corona is 100x better with a slice of Lime than a Corona WITHOUT a slice of lime...Gives it a nice fruity tang.
Page 1 of 2