I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half now. I'm not awesome but I'm really starting to pick things up. My friends and I have a jam session at my house about every other month and since we started one thing has really bothered me about my setup, my amp. My little Marshall MG15CDR is okay for practicing but the tone and sound quality just isn't up to par with any of my friend's amps, especially since most of them are bringing over all tube Marshall amps. So I'm looking for a new amp, I know I want all tube but other than that I'm lost. The other problem is I really don't have the money to buy a $1000+ setup so my choices are limited. I've looked around a little but the biggest problem I'm having is finding a local store that I can go to and listen to the amps I've been reading about online. So I'm looking for some opinions on an decent, affordable, all-tube amp.

So you know I am playing a Ibanez SA260FM, if it makes a difference, and I'm into Blues (SRV style Blues) and Classic Rock. I do play a little music that requires lots of distortion, but not very often.

I've looked at 3 amps pretty heavily, but I'm just not sure because I'm still pretty new to all of this. The amps I've been looking at and reading about are the Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue, Epiphone Blues Custom and the Vox AC15CC.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Vox AC15 are better than either of them.

The Fender Blues Deluxe RI is a good amp, it's fairly bright, but it's a lower end model.
The Epiphone Blues Custom is apparently more like the Vox AC30.
And the Vox AC15 is a Vox AC15.

Go and try all of them out and see what you think. You might wanna invest in an overdrive pedal as well, such as an Ibanez Tubescreamer or Maxon OD808.
you could try a peavey classic
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

i'd go with a peavy tube amp, i just bought a used peavy vk 212 for 450 and in my opinion its a great deal
it has really really smooth lead and clean tones and tons of distorted gain and its really really really loud
Quote by ze monsta
Vox AC15 are better than either of them.

The Fender Blues Deluxe RI is a good amp, it's fairly bright, but it's a lower end model.
The Epiphone Blues Custom is apparently more like the Vox AC30.
And the Vox AC15 is a Vox AC15.

Go and try all of them out and see what you think. You might wanna invest in an overdrive pedal as well, such as an Ibanez Tubescreamer or Maxon OD808.

I've been trying to find somewhere to test them out, problem is every time I go to a store they don't have anything I'm looking for in stock. I've played with the Fender Blues Deluxe once but that was very breifly, not long enough to decide weather I liked it or not. It was around Christmas time and the store was packed, people kept bumping into me and I could barely hear the amp over everyone else so it was pointless. Next time I went back they didn't have one.

As for the pedal, I have a Boss Metal Zone, MT-2.