I love this band. I like the whole symphonic/blackened deathcore thing they got going on.

I heard they are great live.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Last edited by zigz407 at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by diminishedtobme
Where is the soul?

come on man, we all know deathcore doesn't have a soul. Its in the constitution brah.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
I like how in their influences they specifically put bands that will earn them "street cred".

[sarcasm]Ooooh and I like how they put a melodic riff over a full out blast beat so that it lost all concept of heaviness and just felt completely disjointed[/sarcasm]
Meh, it's kiiiinda mediocre imo. Definitly loads better than most of the plastic, artificial, barbie-doll "XXXDEATHXCOREXXX" out there, though.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Where is the soul?

Where is the soul in Cannibal Corpse? Nile? Any brutal DM band for that matter...?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by 'StoleN'
Where is the soul in Cannibal Corpse? Nile? Any brutal DM band for that matter...?

CC sucks, and I was just kidding from the other thread.
I like the melodic riff so far in The Harvesting

Liking it for the most part, still the break down parts are never actually effective for me
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by 'StoleN'

Not a bright thing to say...If they didn't have soul, they probably wouldn't have persevered for however many years champ. Not to mention, he was only joking.

As for the band, I don't mind them, best deathcore i've heard. They have mighty fine riffs imo.

But, they honestly just look like some generic metalcore band. That one guy even has a metalcore hat. Look at it, I swear to god, every single metalcore band has to have one.

Not saying these guys are metalcore though.

Just my 2 cents...
Ugh.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by diminishedtobme
CC sucks, and I was just kidding from the other thread.

I know. I like quite a few brutal DM bands, I'm just saying.
Don't get me wrong though guys, I'm not some -core n00b.
I just happen to listen to -core in addition to "the true ****".
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
The "Soul" of music is completely subjective. You may fins "soul" in something someone else could consider soulless and you'd both be right.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by tomohawkjoe
The "Soul" of music is completely subjective. You may fins "soul" in something someone else could consider soulless and you'd both be right.

You mean an opinion?
NO WAI!
Quote by ch715dallat
Sweet band. I like their album. The intro song is sweet. Pandora's Rebirth, The Harvesting, Dear Antigone are really sweet.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore