SOOO..... my plans for senior trip got canceled not once, but TWICE. i need some real help pit. i dont want to waste this summer not doing anything at all. what did you pit dwellers who are old enough do for senior trip? advice would be greatly appreciated, especially from Southern US pit-members. thx guys
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
we are in the process of planning a trip to kings dominion sometime this month. the beach is another great idea.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
we took a weekend in ohio for the rock n roll hall of fame, cedar point amusement park, and the zoo
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
depends on where you live really. im in NC so the beach/the mountains/whatever is within 4hours or less away.
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Quote by Lamrick21
depends on where you live really. im in NC so the beach/the mountains/whatever is within 4hours or less away.

yeah i live in an area where the beach/mountains and all sorts of entertainment are only a few miles away. the probably is im not 18 yet so i cant get a hotel anywhere (my friend isnt either, and it's just gonna be me and her). i know there are usually alot of houses for rent around beach areas but how do i find out about them?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?