Quote by macca1969
No

+1
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
i think there are alot of other models that are much cheaper that i would prolly pick up b4 i go with that.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Doesn't look any more special than a normal les paul... seems like you'd be paying the extra thousand + for the paint job.
Newbs are dorks... oh wait, I'm a newb... shoot...

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!! I DRINK IT UP!!!

One of these smilies is mentally challenged
nope.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Anything from Gibson is not worth the price they give you. They overcharge on everything because they know they can make a sh*tload by doing it. So many artists play Gibson, so everyone wants a Gibson and they know this. Gibson makes great guitars but they rip everyone off in the process.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by SG6578
Anything from Gibson is not worth the price they give you. They overcharge on everything because they know they can make a sh*tload by doing it. So many artists play Gibson, so everyone wants a Gibson and they know this. Gibson makes great guitars but they rip everyone off in the process.

its seems that you cant afford a gibson
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666
its seems that you cant afford a gibson

Well if you're asking if I have about $2000 laying around at any given moment I think you would be right.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Gibsons are overpriced, but still very good. However, youre ghoing to be paying an extra $1000 simply for a finish and no inlays. Inlays are part of what make Gibsons so beautiful, and I've seen Les Pauls with very similar finishes for much less.

So no, that's not worth it.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
More like 1.5k.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I'd much rather buy into one of the top Japanese brands.

A nice Japanese Tokai Love Rock will be every bit the guitar that is...only a HELL of a lot cheaper. The 80's one's in particular are amazing. Also keep an eye out for brands like Orville, Burny and Edwards.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay