I own, hate, and replaced mine. Personally it has no character or feel to it. The sound itself sounds dry, even when comparing it to other SS amps. If you do a lot of extreme effects then it might suit you, but if your just running a chorus or delay and some distortion (or clean) then you will tire of its sound after a few days.
EDIT: any questions just ask
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
I have a M80 Fender amp, and it's good for a back up amp, but I don't like the distortion on it. When I play clean tones it sounds really good, but when I switch channels I can never get the sound I want. They are loud though. Can't match with my Marshall though when it comes to producing the exact sound I'm looking for.
fender tube amps pwn
uhm solid states, ive never been really impressed with...other than vox
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
It's a horrible sounding amp IMO, they're just loud...there's nothing you could cal a tone that comes out of them.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well it depends. The included distortion is very horrible. I hate it. But if you use like a distortion pedal with it then it won't be half bad.
Equipment:

Krank Rev Jr. FullStack
Fender Esprit with Seymour Duncan designed pups.
Digitech Distortion Factory DF-7
Boss Super-Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

i have a 25R. i've pretty much killed it by playing it really loudly and running vocals through it, but a year ago it sounded alright. decent practice amp. it gets alot of crap that it doesnt deserve.
All i can say is that i had the 15watt version when i was starting, the cleans sounding really dry and the gain channel sounded marshall MG'ish I ended up replacing it when i got my first tube amp... HAH what an improvement!

but i can't really say about the 100watt one... dont really know much about em, my two cents...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial