Now I don't usually puke when I get totally hammered, but it's happened a few times before and it wasn't pleasant. Are there any ways to prevent puking while getting drunk?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Eat plenty beforehand and pace yourself.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Don't drink quickly, and if/when you eat, do it very slowly and eat things you ALWAYS agree with. I've only puked once ever(from drinking), and that was from drinking wine WAY too fast.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I find that if I'm sick it sobers me up really quickly. Erm, I also find that I'm sick more if I mix my drinks so try to stick to one drink for the whole night.
i like puking when im drunk.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Just drink lots and you'll eventually have more tolerance.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Eat a lot of bread before hand...kinda acts like a sponge
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
Eat during the day.
Drink more occasionally to build up your tolerance.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Never, ever stick your fingers down your throat. Unless it's a doctor. But not Doctor Phil, because he's not a real doctor.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Learn2Ireland
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Drink one glass/bottle of water between each beer/mixed drink you have. You'll be able to drink more and not get hungover in the morning as well as not puking. Other then that I'd say eat some food bread/toast is the best.
Drink Milk before. It sounds silly but it does actually work. Lines your stomach before hand, i always do it. Its never failed
dont slam shots unless you can hold em down
Lets make a toast...To women's underwear its not the best thing in the world but its next to it...
Some people have the wrong idea here, some have the right idea.

Space out your drinks. staying away from liquor usually helps. drink something else too...like soda or water, water will help more though. and eat bread before you start drinking. just like 2 or 3 slices.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I never throw up from drink.

But drink with food, space out your drinking and drink water.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Ummm.....

Moderation?

Just a hunch.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Pace yourself. Don't chuck the drinks back. Just keep sipping at a beer. Without noticing, you will go through them pretty quickly.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
start dirinking water (just a bottle will work) befor you go to bed, after youve been drinking and you wont have to suffer through a hangover the next day...works every time. as for puking while drinkin, best advice would be have some sort of food in your stomach befor and take your time. goodluck.
Quote by TomR
Drink Milk before. It sounds silly but it does actually work. Lines your stomach before hand, i always do it. Its never failed

That is relatively true.

To be honest, if you're drinking so much you puke, you should probably drink less. I drink til I'm tipsy to drunk, not hammered. I just don't enjoy it when I get ****ed up like that.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Don't mix drinks, you're bound to throw up.

+1

Indeed, if you don't mix you won't throw up. Every time i threw up, i drunk beer mixed with wine, tequila, wodka, ...
The reason you're puking is because there's too many toxins in your body. That means you drank too much. Don't listen to these guys about food. If you don't want to puke drink on an empty stomach. Go get some food after the party. If there is no party you have a problem.
Don't mix drinks, don't drink quickly.
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

I always drink water and eat before I go to bed. If i know that it's gonna be bad, i might pop some tylenol. I do this all of the time and im okay.

But in order not to throw up, you just gotta acquire that skill. You gotta know your limit too! U'll find it pretty quick.
Have a better sense of control while you are drinking. Know your limits. Pace yourself. Self control.

About 5 beers gives me a good buzz. Then I space out the beers after that just to maintain that buzz, not get fully drunk.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
eating stuff with a lot of salt helps.. Chips are great.
i skip the beer and go straight to the orange juice...

and just don't mix em, it's like a vomit pill (whatever they're called)
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
dont mix the grain with the grape.
meaning dont drink stuff rom grain (beer, vodka whisky etc) on the same night as stuff from grape (wine champagne)

also cider and a bit of whisky has never failed me.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
you just gotta know your limits. really.
My Gear:

Ibanez RG450LTDBC
Boss GT-8
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Behringer guitar
Behringer V-Tone GM108 Amp
...and my fingers.

Quote by unfathomable_bo
At a Nile gig when some guy shouted "Egypt is gay!"

^^
learn how to pace yourself. you have to learn how much you can drink and how drunk you can get before you cross over that line into waste-case.

remember, despite what you might have heard NO ONE likes a waste case.

i know i dont atleast....
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
i've bheen sick once from drink and i felt amazing afterwards
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags