I'm looking to get into DDR, but I'm a total noob. Anyone have any suggestions for which disks to start with?
"I'm looking to get into DDR"

about twenty years ago, most people thought the other way around
Last edited by scarecrow_ at Jun 9, 2008,
How bout you don't waster your money on such a piece of ****? It's a waste of time and money. Get somethin like a new guitar stead.
Just go to the arcade and play a few rounds like once a week. Their metal pads are awesome, and much more useful than crappy plastic paper-thin ones you buy in stores.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by FLNagle
Just go to the arcade and play a few rounds like once a week. Their metal pads are awesome, and much more useful than crappy plastic paper-thin ones you buy in stores.

Yeah. Nothing beats the arcade pads. Oh, and if you are worried about looking crappy in an arcade setting, just bring along an equally bad friend and play doubles. It's fun.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah. Nothing beats the arcade pads. Oh, and if you are worried about looking crappy in an arcade setting, just bring along an equally bad friend and play doubles. It's fun.

thanks for actually answering instead of making fun of me for no reason. but i dont have an arcade nearby, or a car to get there. i'm just looking for one i can get used on ebay or something for cheap and get started.
Quote by cutslikedrugsx
thanks for actually answering instead of making fun of me for no reason. but i dont have an arcade nearby, or a car to get there. i'm just looking for one i can get used on ebay or something for cheap and get started.

Gamestop sells the game discs and the dance pads.

The ones at my local Gamestop aren't official Konami pads, but I know they work all the same. They're about $15 a piece, as well, so that's not bad.

Also, I would go for DDR: Supernova. It's one of the newer titles, and has loads of songs on it. Just work up from there.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i hav supernova 2...its the newest 1 besides disney channel edition (which sucks cuz my sis got it...its just terrible) those r the only 2 i hav so i cant really say cuz i started playin DDR around christmas

i must say im nasty at DDR on controller on any lvl my feet cant move fast enuf for alot of expert stuff tho
Quote by Dardarian
Go to your doktor. UG can't give proper medical advice.

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.