Me and some friends are playing in this small club. It basically goes like this, you play a 3 song set, then the manager decides if he wants you to come back and play a 50 minute show. SO it's basically a live try out. We have 2 songs that we are definitely playing, YYZ and Crushing Day. Hopefuly you can tell its mostly instrumental. WE have a drummer, bassist, lead and rythm guitars, and if completely necessary I'll sing a bit. We need a 3 song set, and the 2 we have we can play so well, what is a good 3rd song that would put us over the top into having the manager tell us to come back? Try to keep it instrumental, but if you have an epic finisher in mind and theres lyrics, lemme here it. Thanks
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
Phantom of the Opera by Iron Maiden or Paschendale by Iron Maiden
JordanFlayer uses:

Fender and Yamaha Guitars
Ernie Ball .11-.54 Strings
Marshall and Peavey Amps
MXR Pedals
Fender Medium Picks

Number 45 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club- 'PM Revelations to join

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /

Quote by JordanFlayer

well those don't require singing read what the guy asks mate,

but as a suggestion:
maybe some malmsteen, if you guys are up to it. Icarus dream suite is nice
Hotel California has a good ending solo. The singing on it isn't that hard either.
why dontu just ****ing do an original. if they judge u on how good u can do a rush cover theyre ****in gay
Derrikb, thank you for the feedback? You contributed a lot..... way to waste all of our time man. Keep em coming everyone, I'm hearin some god things, not so much on Malmsteen though
Maybe something from a different genre, maybe something by Eric Clapton, his instrumental stuff? How about Third Stone from the Sun by Jimi Hendrix, cool way to close? Elephant man by Mastodon? Its heavy metal though? Sorrow by Pink Floyd?
Could Snow be a good closer?
Michael Jackson's "Beat it" an I'm not joking. You gotta sing it too. its got a pretty nice solo if you wan't to play it note for note, probably be fine without it though. Everyone's going to think its funny and if you do it right it will sound good too.
Snow by RHCP for AngryGoldfish
^I think it could be good. It's really popular right now and uptempo. Just make sure you play it well.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
I would say something like Man Made God by In Flames, its not THAT hard and you don't neccesarily need to put your guitar in C standard.
Quote by JordanFlayer

or Transylvania by Iron Maiden

an amazing way to end and its an instrumental
(\__/)
(='.'=)Help the Bunny
(")_(")
as long as you can play it without choking i think Snow would be a great choice
If you could you should try and see if you guys could write an original in time. You already have two covers, so a really good way for this guy to see if you're good enough would be to show him something you guys created. Also it'd probably be just more fun in general. I know I enjoy playing my own stuff more.