Well there was no Tilly thread, so I figured I'd make one. Anyone out there listen to these guys? Their new album came out/is coming out soon (I can't tell, Saddle Creek sent me mine today, but they always come early) and it reminded me just how incredible this band is.

In case you don't know, Tilly and the Wall are a 5 piece indie outfit from Omaha, Nebraska (Imagine that, right?) and in place of a drummer they have a tap dancer. It's some incredibly original music, and you should all go check it out if you don't already love them.

http://www.myspace.com/officialtillyandthewall
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
is the new album the one that doesn't have a title?
i should get it considering how much i liked the first two releases.
Well, it has a title but it's hard to tell. It's called 'O' probably because of the big oval on the cover with the hand screened art inside it. I got the leak way back, but the whole 'limited edition art' thing got me, and I bought it from Saddle Creek.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
what tilly as a new album what the hell how did i not know about this
i feel so dumb
i love this band they are so cute
can't belive that the new album is already out
i am seeing them in july will pick it up at the show
they are fun live
I love them live! The music is so much fun and they're an awesome bunch to have drinks with!
They kiiiiiind of get on my nerves a little bit, but I've always thought it was neat how they tap-dance onstage.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
i got there first album when it came out and wasn't to big on it. just didn't do anything for me. i'll try out the new one. anyone heard the album yet? how is it?
You guys really need to check out the new album. It's a natural progression from the first two albums, and the style hasn't really changed but it's still new and different enough to not be boring, if you follow me here. Check it out immediately!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Aren't they the band with the tap dancer?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Did you even read the first post?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
I can't be troubled to read the first post.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I can't be troubled to read the first post.

i'm going to pick up the new album in my next e-shopping trip.