I might buy my friends strat and i wanna get a light neck for it so it will look sorta like eric claptons strat(this strat)

where can i buy a neck that looks like that?(cheap too)
I play guitar.
kk... will i search "maple neck" or "maple fretboard" or are they the same?
I play guitar.
I'd try warmoth, as supe18 suggests. They have great options there. In fact, provided you have the $$$, you can basically build a completely customized guitar on warmoth. BE warned that it is expensive tho.

Jus click on guitars, then guitar necks. Here's the link, http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm. Pick the style head you want and then the wood of it and all the rest.
search ebay for 'maple strat neck'. i doubt its possible to get decent cheap neck anywhere. unless u want to build ur own, cause blanks are only around $15-20 for maple.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Cheap and good neck dont go together well. There are some 80 dollar necks out there but they arent going to be very good.
allparts.com
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology