okay, I have decided on a Crate V-Series. Most likely the 18W 1x12. Here's my question:

I may have to order it in, (noone has any down here).

If and when I order it, are there going to be any rubber protective sleeves around the tubes, or will the store take those off when it comes in?

If I have to do it myself, how do they come off? Just slide 'em off?
'think they would take the tubes at the shop if you ask them...
Squire Hot Rails Stratocaster
Dean MXL (for Sale)
Marshall DFX 100 Amp
Digitech Death Metal Distortion Pedal
Vox Wah
Korg AX3G

Soloist Build!!
I'd ask the shop. If they don't know, then call customer service of wherever the shop orders it from.