I'm ordering an amp from them, a B-52 at112 (finally!) now that I have the cash. I wanted to know a little more about their shipping.

Do they have their own shipping service or is it just UPS? is this a problem?

Its a big package so will they bring it to my door or what?

about how long does it take?
They use ups, should bring it to ur door, anywhere from 3-6 buisness days pending where u live, I think theres a B-52 on here 4 sale, check the gear adds
They use fedex for me (in south ny, but it comes through nj to get to me) and every single time I get an amp from them, it gets lost in Keasbey NJ for a few days extra, or it just doesn't come through and they have to send another, and then the first one shows up a day later. It's ridiculous. But since you're in Texas, I wouldn't worry about that. That's just my gripe with MF.

Also, if possible, order from Zzounds. They have fast and reliable shipping, and occasionally lower prices.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
he didn't mean the shipping charges, and plus the AT-112 is way over $100.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
I ordered an amp from there one time, it didn't arrive after 2 months so I canceled it -.-

Should take around 2 or 3 weeks to ship though
zZounds apparently doesn't carry b-52 stuff... I'll probably order this thursday from MF. as far as prices they're the best I've seen, WAY cheaper then the music stores around here. They were selling a Vox Valvetronix 50 watt for something like $579! so as long as MF is good with shipment I'll be very happy.
i got my b-52 from MF, only because the guys at my local gc would want me to pay about $200 more, but yea the shipping took about a week, and lucky for me i play in my basement, which is right next to my garage, so the guy help me bring it in, good service there.
^ That's very strange, because MF and GC are owned by the same people.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
^it was only about $100 now that i think of it. (stupid tax) and also i have good experiances with MF

also they aren't owned by the same company anymore
Ah, good to know, thanks!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Music stores are always higher, that's why you have to bargain them down.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by MorbidVirus
I ordered an amp from there one time, it didn't arrive after 2 months so I canceled it -.-

Should take around 2 or 3 weeks to ship though

damn, how big was it? i ordered my Cube and it came in a few days.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Only issue i can see is UPS is the devil and has a known history of tearing up stuff or leaving it at your door step in ohh say an apartment complex lol... Other then that seems standard operation...