Page 1 of 2
Well my rooms WAY too hot, and the computer being in here doesn't help at all.... so I've been forced to come to the pit and ask.... how the **** can i cool this room down?! I'm going to get my air con tomorow, but I'm not gonna sleep well tonight unless I get this room cooled down a bit.

I've got the fan on on full whack, but it's just not doing the trick =[

HELP!!!!
Open the door to get air circulating so hopefully you can have something of a breeze effect. Just keep the air circulating,because if you keep the door closed it'll keep the room hot.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
window??
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
lol had band practise in like 30 degrees, we ran downstairs after and just grabbed Ice from the fridge xD
/CENTER]
Quote by ScottB.
window??

If it's hot outside with no breeze do not open your window.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Ikey
fill it with ice

this actually works to a small degree..
when i defrosted my fridge and took about 20 or 30 lbs of ice out of it (old fridge)
i had it all in a bowl and the fan was blowing near it.. quite cool!

so uh.. if you got a 4 gallon bucket and a deep freeze.. you know what to do.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
open the window, like normal people.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Windows & door have been open all day... it's still too hot

It's the weather, it's just way too hot here atm. Surely there's a way to cool it down, something involving ice in front of a fan or some crap, surely someone has a good method
Quote by ScottB.
window??

I'm glad someone here has some logic.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by Climate

It's the weather, it's just way too hot here atm. Surely there's a way to cool it down, something involving ice in front of a fan or some crap, surely someone has a good method

^^ 2posts up.

if you have a bit of cash around.. 20 lb bags of ice only cost like.. 3$ put it in a big tub and have the fan over it.

EDIT: oh and shut your window.. don't let all your hard earned cold out.
drink a nice hot bowl of soup and make sure you where big wool socks or you'll get a cold.
well if you are getting your air conditioner tomorrow, i just say ride it out for now. Just put the fan on and open the window to get some cross-ventilation going.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
I might try the ice idea, although it seems it may be too much of an effort lol.

And, i've gotta say this, I'm surprised so many people have mentioned windows, do you not think i've thought of that?!?! haha sorry
call all your friends to come over and get them all to jump up and down at the same time so your room makes a forceful addition to your basement

my rooms in the basement, its 32 celsius out side and my room is freeezing (almost to cold)
I have this same problem. Just buy as many fans as you can, and keep your room's door open as much as possible. Thats about all you can do other than just turning down the thermostat, which my parents unfortunately view as treachery.
We're only strays.
oh and another ghetto solution is tinfoil on the windows.. it reflects the sun outwards without absorbing much heat. makes it a bit dark tho.. change all your lightbulbs to CFLs too.. saves energy and doesn't create as much heat.
Quote by Climate

Where do you happen to be?
Quote by Jackal58
oh.. i used to do this one.. grab your shirt and throw it in cold water.. put it on and voila.. instant refresh.. if the fan is blowing on you too it'll feel good x2.
Quote by Kivarenn82
^^ 2posts up.

if you have a bit of cash around.. 20 lb bags of ice only cost like.. 3$ put it in a big tub and have the fan over it.

EDIT: oh and shut your window.. don't let all your hard earned cold out.

Did you ever do physics at school?
Get a bucket of ice and rest it on your balls.

Everyone knows your balls are the most responsive part of your body to temperature change
Quote by freedoms_stain
Get a bucket of ice and rest it on your balls.

Everyone knows your balls are the most responsive part of your body to temperature change

If you're going to put ice anywhere, put it in places where blood flows close to the skin: armpits, stomach, back of the neck etc. Penis would work too ...
Quote by blue_strat
Did you ever do physics at school?

no. but i know what works when your living in a humid city thats about 35 degrees celsius and your cats are dying from heat exhaustion. :P
Get a bowl of ice and shove it underneath the fan.

It's like having an orgasm while you have a pee you were desperate for!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
It's about 10 degrees here and raining. Quit whining. I'd love some sun.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Don't smoke in there because that will only make it worse.
Place your fan infront of the window.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Where do you happen to be?

London, UK..... people who live here probably will think i'm overexaggerating, but I don't know why, I'm just so hot

Thanks to the tinfoil guy btw, I'm gonna try that tomorow when the suns back out I think, could help quite a bit i reckon!
Do not get a bag of ice with a tub! Get a big as hell ice block! That lasts hours. My Grandma did it all the time, it kept the room cold even when it melted like 6 hours later (windows closed). It sounds like a pain but it's worth it.

Get naked too.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by Austiman
Do not get a bag of ice with a tub! Get a big as hell ice block! That lasts hours. My Grandma did it all the time, it kept the room cold even when it melted like 6 hours later (windows closed). It sounds like a pain but it's worth it.

Get naked too.

yea man! hence the 4 gallon bucket and a deep freeze.. humungous ice block
Page 1 of 2