Hi, this is my first post i think, at the moment i am learning welcome to the jungle (not just because i heard it in gh3 ), but its becoming a pain in the ass playin double the notes on the intro. The delay on my POD 2.0 just isn't coming soon enough after every note is hit, and i can't tweak it that much. I'm just wondering if any1 has any info on good, fully tweakable delay pedals.

thx in advance
Last edited by enginehead at Jun 9, 2008,
A carbon copy or a boss dd-3 would work, though they may be more than what you'd consider budget.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
well first of all you need to turn the response up to make it hit the notes faster. and turn the feedback down so it will dissipate faster.
CARBON COPY FTW!!! Seriously, one of the best analog delays on the market, and one of the cheapest too. (150 new)
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
If you don't want to shell out the big bucks, the DOD FX90 Analog Delay is actually fairly good. If you're willing to pay more, get the MXR Carbon Copy if you want analog or one of the various Boss digital delays if you want digital. I like analog more myself.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"