First of all do Gak use there own delivery or postal?
How long does this take?
Also what do they do with tubes (Im Ordering A VK) do the wrap them up or use some way of pretecting them or do they just stick em in the amp and post em?
which vk are you ordering?
i got mine from somewhere else and it came in a box with stupid amounts of packaging around (took me like a year to open) but no packaging inside the amp

how much is postage for gak?
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
Last edited by sammixuk at Jun 9, 2008,
GAK use City-link for posting, it usually takes a few days at most if the item you want is in stock; if not it can take god knows how long.

They don't use any extra packaging for heads and things like that but most companies pack their stuff pretty well in the boxes so I really wouldn't worry about it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yehh its in stock and im getting the VK 100 head soonish im getting an Ex demo one cause its like £15 cheaper and i get 1 year warrenty free and that means i can get a pedal with they amp for a straight £300 (well £299)
RING GAK BEFORE YOU ORDER TO CHECK THAT WHAT YOU WANT IS IN STOCK.

It takes 2 minutes at most, and saves you a lot of hassle if it isn't in stock. Most of the people who complain about GAK (and I used to be one of them) are the ones that end up ordering something they don't have, and GAK are a nightmare to deal with if they don't have what you want actually at their warehouse/shop etc. If they do have it in, they're very good to deal with.

They don't add extra packaging but the Peavey packaging will be more than enough. If you order before 10am you normally get the whatsit the next day.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
i got mine from here (altough i got the vk212
not the head) LINK
head (brand new) costs £275.99 postage is £6
came 2 days later delivered by city-link
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.