So I'm thinking of getting a new guitar, namely the Lag Arkane A200ST, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience playing it?

This is what it looks like:

Thanks
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
I haven't played that exact model but I have played one of the lower end models and they are really nice guitars; very ibanez-like in their look and construction so I love them. If I could afford one of the higher-up ones I'd go for it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The only problem I can see is that they have EMG Hz pickups, so I was thinking I should swap them out for EMG 81/85, with EMG SA in the middle? Or can anyone suggest another combo of pickups?
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Have a 2004 AK-100, they don't make em any more, but it's a kick ass guitar, the only bitching you'll hear from me is with regards to flod rose, but that's not the guitars fault.

Reliable, affordable and comfortable.
If you don't like the sound, stick in some new pick-ups and you have a really sweet guitar.
Quote by UnresolvdMurder
The only problem I can see is that they have EMG Hz pickups, so I was thinking I should swap them out for EMG 81/85, with EMG SA in the middle? Or can anyone suggest another combo of pickups?

I personally would probably switch them out for a Bareknuckle Painkiller set with one of their single coils in the middle depending on what sort of tones you want.

But then again I really don't like EMGs at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.