Page 1 of 3
...I don't know who delete MorbidInvasion on their forums, but I was enjoying having him/her there and would like to continue the conversations we started.

I think there are good people here, as there are at ANUS.com, and we're more similar than we're different.

I encourage you to go to this thread and express your opinion about how ANUS.com and this community can work together for the betterment of metal:

ANUS = faggot emo movement?

By the way, my name is Steve, and I like it here. I'm ASBO on the Metal Hall.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
If your forum layout wasn't an eye sore, I might actually converse there from time to time.

Needs a new layout/color scheme. Not the greatest reason, I know, but being a web designer has spoiled me.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by \m/Gaz
what exactly is ANUS? A bunch of fascist metal heads or something?

He is being rational and non-hostile.

Do the same.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
I'm not trying to insult him, I'm asking what exactly it is...

EDIT: and from that link it sounds like a bunch of people saying what Metal you're allowed and not allowed to listen to.
Quote by \m/Gaz

EDIT: and from that link it sounds like a bunch of people saying what Metal you're allowed and not allowed to listen to.

To real metal "n00bs" we get so often on these forums, we are exactly that too.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Sounds like ANUS is just an excuse to expand your lexicon more than anything. People were rather full of themselves in that thread.
I've found Jesus
Quote by VampireGoldfish
To real metal "n00bs" we get so often on these forums, we are exactly that too.

I for one have never told anyone what they're allowed and not allowed to listen to, I advise at times, but never say 'listen to this, don't listen to that'

Quote by ANUS member from link
If you listen to ****ty metal, people will think you're stupid, insincere, or a hipster

Who cares what people think of you? =/ it doesn't matter what metal you listen to, be it '****ty' or not, Metalheads will stand out anyway, for supporting a quite hated genre I guess, I don't see the point of ANUS at all.
Yea, MorbidInvasion was me, and to be honest after talking on your forums yesterday I came to realise that you're actually not as bad as I first thought. And I would like to continue talking on your forums because most of you talk about areas of metal that don't get much notice here.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Exactly.

While I may find some of their ideals pretentious, they have great musical taste when it comes to metal. Even if they ignore some amazing metal made today.

Their forum layout just bugs me.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by \m/Gaz

Hey, this one is okay.

Not that FP guy.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Taste in metal is irrelevant, if you are a nobhead, then you are a nobhead, no matter what you listen to. But yes this lad seems alright.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Would people stop thinking I'm trying to insult the guy lol, I'm asking what it is haha

EDIT: anyone gunna answer? Or am I gunna have to assume it's a clan of fascist metalheads?
Last edited by \m/Gaz at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by \m/Gaz
EDIT: anyone gunna answer? Or am I gunna have to assume it's a clan of fascist metalheads?

How about finding out for yourself?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
They're nihilists (or existentialists as some guy argued). Read their site and let them explain it to you.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by \m/Gaz

Metal Nazi: "No Metal for you!"
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
I believe they are far more existentially influenced then even remotely nihilistic at all.

True nihilism is rare.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Is MorbidInvasion False Profit? I don't expect him to be allowed to return. His conduct on this website didn't leave him with a good reputation with users here. His posts would lead to many future arguments that wouldn't be great for our community.

I do realize that all ANUS users are not like that, of course. You yourself seem like a pretty cool guy, Steve.

You don't need to apologize for the actions of your site. It's just the actions of one who annoyed me.

Apology excepted, either way.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Yea, because the ANUS/Hessian at first read sounds pretentious and moronic, but if you let the members themselves explain it, they're really just normal guys (albeit that take metal VERY seriously, far more so than I would) that want a good life.

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Is MorbidInvasion False Profit? I don't expect him to be allowed to return. His conduct on this website didn't leave him with a good reputation with users here. His posts would lead to many future arguments that wouldn't be great for our community.

I do realize that all ANUS users are not like that, of course. You yourself seem like a pretty cool guy, Steve.

You don't need to apologize for the actions of your site. It's just the actions of one who annoyed me.

Apology excepted, either way.

MorbidInvasion was ME on THEIR site.

Quote by MHDrunk
MorbidInvasion was ME on THEIR site.

Ah, got it.

The first sentence of this thread kind of confused me. Thanks for the clarity.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
These anus lads need to learn how to take things with a pinch of salt. I take metal seriously, but jesus they take it to retarded extremities.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Yea, but they really exaggerated their bad points on this forum. If you go over there, they're a lot more open to differences in opinion and even False Profit is alright.

Haha nah im good man, just UG and metalireland for me, I couldnt take anything seriously over there.

Besides, my similes and metaphors need touching up
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Lol yes, you're use of metalanguage draws comparisons to crooked trees, for me at least.

Eh, too underground and kvlt for my sellout mainstream ears.

I'm such a teenybopper lol
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by dead-fish
Eh, too underground and kvlt for my sellout mainstream ears.

I'm such a teenybopper lol

Lol, its not underground or kvlt, most of it

Pfft too underground my arse...

Have they heard of Nocturnal Holocaust? No, because they live an hour away from me and havent even released a split 7'' yet. Now thats underground.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by MHDrunk
Lol, its not underground or kvlt, most of it

Just proves how mainstream I am!!!!

Nah, it really isn't THAT underground. Truth is I'm lazy. Life goes on...
Quote by MHDrunk
Yea, MorbidInvasion was me, and to be honest after talking on your forums yesterday I came to realise that you're actually not as bad as I first thought. And I would like to continue talking on your forums because most of you talk about areas of metal that don't get much notice here.

I'm glad you came back. There aren't enough people who like to talk about the real metal that at least makes my life a lot better.

Someone asked what ANUS is.

ANUS is the American Nihilist Underground Society, and they've been writing about metal since 1988.

The Nihilist part is interesting... it means rejection of human values... and looking at reality as it really is. That leads to all sorts of dangerous thoughts, but I haven't found a way to sum them up except as 'nihilist.'

Someone mentioned that people in that thread were full of themselves.

Some are. It's an open forum, and some people come there to be into metal, and others come there to hear themselves talk, and to imitate the style written on the site, but sometimes, they do it badly.

Someone mentioned the graphic design is ugly.

Also some truth to this

ANUS is famous for having ugly site layouts. I don't know why. If someone out there wants to help, or wants to give specific suggestions, I can get them to the right people.

ANUS is controversial.

Not really, at least in the discussions I've had with the people who volunteer for it and keep it going. They see themselves as a positive force for metal, and their main goal in life is to promote good bands like Demilich, Ildjarn, Averse Sefira, Demoncy and the classics.

I help out where I can. I'm a hack guitarist and longtime metal fan. I love death metal, black metal, some speed metal, some thrash, and some doom metal (Skepticism). I also like progressive music, classical and electronica.

I have enjoyed being here in this forum and would like to continue to be here. The spirit is good... people put some energy into their words, and are aggressive about what they like.

In a world of dead drones who don't care, that's very positive, I think.
You wouldn't fit in there anyway lol, Jews aren't their favourite people

Quote by BringMeTheCalm

Thank you! (There are some annoying ones at ANUS... We try to train 'em toward being social.)
Quote by Conservationist
I'm glad you came back. There aren't enough people who like to talk about the real metal that at least makes my life a lot better.

Someone asked what ANUS is.

ANUS is the American Nihilist Underground Society, and they've been writing about metal since 1988.

The Nihilist part is interesting... it means rejection of human values... and looking at reality as it really is. That leads to all sorts of dangerous thoughts, but I haven't found a way to sum them up except as 'nihilist.'

Someone mentioned that people in that thread were full of themselves.

Some are. It's an open forum, and some people come there to be into metal, and others come there to hear themselves talk, and to imitate the style written on the site, but sometimes, they do it badly.

Also some truth to this

ANUS is famous for having ugly site layouts. I don't know why. If someone out there wants to help, or wants to give specific suggestions, I can get them to the right people.

ANUS is controversial.

Not really, at least in the discussions I've had with the people who volunteer for it and keep it going. They see themselves as a positive force for metal, and their main goal in life is to promote good bands like Demilich, Ildjarn, Averse Sefira, Demoncy and the classics.

I help out where I can. I'm a hack guitarist and longtime metal fan. I love death metal, black metal, some speed metal, some thrash, and some doom metal (Skepticism). I also like progressive music, classical and electronica.

I have enjoyed being here in this forum and would like to continue to be here. The spirit is good... people put some energy into their words, and are aggressive about what they like.

Yea, you are contributing a bit to this site instead of acting like False Profit, lol. The only thing I have against ANUS is that it seems that there is a 'general consensus' on just about every well-known bands, and you have a whole bunch of people that will say X band is bad for Y reason or Z band is great for W reason, as told to them by ANUS.

Quote by Conservationist

Also some truth to this

That would be me.

Anyways, if given time I could possibly find someone to do it for you or, If I continue to visit your forums, do it my self.

Quote by Conservationist
They see themselves as a positive force for metal, and their main goal in life is to promote good bands like Demilich, Ildjarn, Averse Sefira, Demoncy and the classics.

Some of the best metal ever. Demilich, Ildjarn, and Demoncy are some of my favorite and top played bands ever. Ildjarn Is Dead is actually on my desk right next to me.

And if you ask around, I am a notorious Demilich fan.

Quote by Conservationist

Always good to welcome someone else who appreciates good music.

Even if I disagree with some of your regulars thoughts on.... lets say.... some of the new metal nowadys, I can agree with your musical taste for a greater deal of the time.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Jun 9, 2008,
Quote by MHDrunk
You wouldn't fit in there anyway lol, Jews aren't their favourite people

No cake for kike
Quote by MHDrunk
Lol, if you don't mind reading about Jews made fun of, you should read http://www.anus.com/etc/metal. It's pretty funny

Lol?

"Althoug he is a bisexual, Philip Anselmowitz is my favorite Jewish boy in metal right now. "

"I don't know if there are any Jews in this band, but half of the band members have names ending in "berg" so it's a safe assumption Judaism is connected somewhere." - on Opeth
I've found Jesus
Page 1 of 3