I recently acquired a Fender Bassman 250/210, a Peavey Mark III bass head, and a Peavey 2x15 speaker cabinet. I really like the tone of the Bassman, but in some of the lower tunings my band uses (usually drop C) I lose a little bit of definition on the low C. The tone on the Peavey setup is a bit 'meh', and the low C ****ing growls. I was wondering how difficult it would be to biamp my lows to the Peavey, and the rest of the signal to the Bassman. I'm sorry if this is a stupid idea or at all ridiculous.

check out all they videos on youtube
they dead serious about thuggin like that
if you ask me they are fruity
an i hope one morning they drown in there fruit loops
If the bassman has an ext speaker out, you could plug a cable from that into the Peavy 2x15 cab.

That'll help your lows a lot while keeping the tone of the bassman head.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
I was thinking of doing that, but the guy (who is NOT full of ****) at my local music store, recomended to talk a proffesional before adding any extra speakers to it.

but he didn't tell you to add extra speakers...
just an extra cable...
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
okay, you cant just simply hook up the cab as an extension as the fender doesnt support this.

You could just buy a low pass filter and send the lows to the peavey and the highs to the fender.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Okay, so I just looked at the back of the Fender and there are 2 outputs and it said parallel outputs. I'm completely in the dark here guys.

that means you can just plug your peavey speakers into the second speaker out, or you could slave your peavey amp. or get a signal splitter or amp selector.
the parallel is just the way the circuit is set up, nothing to worry about.
Impedence guys.

What is the impedence of the cab? what is the minimum load the amp can take?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
According to fender's website, the Bassman 250/210 does not have two speaker outputs.

If yours is an old one that does then the bassman can have a minimum load of 4ohms.

If it does have two outputs, one of the outputs will be taken by the internal speakers, the other will be free and you can hook a cab of a minimum of 8ohms load to it.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Unfortunately I can't check the impendence of the cab right now, because it's at my guitarist's house, where my band practices. If I remember correctly, the cab is 8 ohms. I don't want to risk any damage to any of my gear, so I think I'll stop by the store today.