I'm having a hard time chosing between buying a Jackson or a Dean! I have no experience of either guitars, all i have atm is a cheap starterkit.
So i need some advice! Wich is better and why?

Thanks beforehand!
Dean
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Jackson. I've had very good experiences with their cheaper guitars.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
for cheaper end ones, i'd go for Jackson
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
i had thqt problem a while back only it was gibsons epis and deans, i ended up with dean because they fit well with my body type, and sound very good to me, even my db with its stocks sounds unbelievable. i dont have a problem with jacksons either a few of them sound like crap and the rhoads v are hard to try out when you sitting down in GC, but i mean your cant really go wrong with either brand, however I personally would go with dean becasue they feel better to me in all aspects. jacksons simple shapes are ok but i think their V's are were they shine, i like the warrior as well. deans mls feel good and razorbacks are perfect. you should just sit down and try them out. all around both brands arent half bad. however bandwagons will knock them to the moon probally and probally praise them constantly, depends on the bandwagon, gl making your chioce
Jackson for low-end.

Jackson for High-end.

Wait? What?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Which models?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Dude, Jackson! Its a no-brainer really.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
definetly jackson! dean low-end models are fair poo, although some deans do look cool as ****! they dont compare to jackson.
You haven't given us any models. What do you really expect to gain from this thread?
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
When you're talking high-end, its personal preference, model-specific.

Low end, Jackson. Jackson. Jackson.