Ok, so my best mate who I'm used to talking to each day for about 7 hours on MSN.

And her laptop's broken (cuz her brother ****ed the charger up), and I know this sounds really weird but when you're used to talking to someone for 7 hours a day and you suddenly havent talked to them since friday on msn and saturday in real, you really miss them and it messes with your head with boredom

SO.....yeah. I feel pretty ****ty at the moment. I'm seeing her tomorrow, but I just really miss her already, I've just been crying for the past 10 mins...dont ask me why.... so...

Any people wanna cheer me up? Videos or anything?

Much appreciated.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Oh yeah?
Well my life is like totally worse.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Write a song about it in D minor. Then post it on youtube where they'll tell you just how emo you are.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
masterbate
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Go for a walk. In France.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
when you're used to talking to someone for 7 hours a day and you suddenly havent talked to them since friday on msn and saturday in real, you really miss them and it messes with your head with boredom

i know that feeling.
To the first guy: Male. (and dont say pics or it aint true cuz you said that to her before and it freaked her out lmao.)

TO the second: I've got no cred and neither has she

and cheers for the sensible answers so far. LOL
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
yh i no that feeling
except it was with my girlfriend
after she dumped me.

I wrote my own music..it helps.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Cough[I]Attention *****Cough
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.