Mate showed this to me he found on digg and I laughed so hard.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GuivoZeC_zA
...Unlucky Microsoft

Oh and in other news:

Yeeah he was the IT technician at MY school a few months ago and it was a friend of mine who is the girl mentioned...should be longer in the nick really but oh well.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
DAMMIT OTACON!

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
that's cool
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
That's so geeky it's untrue.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
That's so geeky it's untrue.

It's pretty funny to be fair It's like an extra kick in the teeth for 360 users. (Who wanted MGS of course).
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

I just can't wait for MGS4...

Seriously it's an obsession
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Yeah but, it's not really that insulting. It seems like a weak aspect of the 360 to pick on.

I don't get the whole hype of the MGS series though. The first one was cool, and had pretentions of realism mixed with arcade action. But didn't the third one have an enemy made of bees?
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Yeah but, it's not really that insulting. It seems like a weak aspect of the 360 to pick on.

That's true yes. I think it's just the fact that Konami were always quite reluctant to give the licencing to Microsoft as well (I think that they half had it in mind when making it Blu-Ray only personally). Of course the 360 has things going for it such as Halo e.t.c but it's just a little reminder from Konami of "yooou will never get thiiis" I think

edit: (to chat about your edit ):
I agree, the last game was pretty lame to say the very least. But I actually am a MGS fanatic - I know most people will say "ohh ohh I'm MGS' biggest fan" or whatever, but I actually do know most things about the plot, each of the characters in each of the games, the storyline and shenanagins in the storyline (yeah, I just wanted to say shenanagins ). So for someone like me a game that looks absolutely insanely good as MGS4 has so far is a pretty big thing
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Last edited by Yngwi3 at Jun 9, 2008,
I just don't think video game developers like Konami should be so picky about who they license games to when back in the day they licensed games to both Nintendo and Sega. It's not like they've picked the lesser of two evils with Sony
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles

I don't get the whole hype of the MGS series though. The first one was cool, and had pretentions of realism mixed with arcade action. But didn't the third one have an enemy made of bees?

He could control hornets. Wasn't made of them though. He did explode once you killed him though...
Quote by Rankles
I just don't think video game developers like Konami should be so picky about who they license games to when back in the day they licensed games to both Nintendo and Sega. It's not like they've picked the lesser of two evils with Sony

Yeah, I mean at the end of they day they're going to make millions (even billions possibly, I don't know) from it so yeah I hear you, but MGS has always been a playstation game from it's very start (apart from the EAARLY ones of course).
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

I've already gotten my copy; Bribery + Gamestop Employee I've known for 10 years = PROFIT!!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Oh yeah and for all you guys who are craving "just 2 more days....":

[Pics have a swear word - don't know if I should put this as a disclaimer or anything but yeah, click at will - I know half of you don't care anyway ]

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3241/09062008001bu2.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1783/09062008002cd2.jpg

Ohh yeah My mate got it/stole it from work but he's said not to ask him, so I assume it's the latter and don't try being smart I know the box art is different - this is region 2 (Europe etc) box art.
Pretty bad pic quality, but that's not the point right now.

I'll just tell you guys, you're in for a treat
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace