Wow, what an amazing sound!
Going tube was the right call for sure. I took it outside and whacked it right up. Any who doubt the cleans on this amp obviously havn't played it. They are as good as the dirty channel easily. This amp sounds great with single coils, I used my strat and my mates tele and both sounded great, cant wait to try the epi with it.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
cranked tube amps FTW!!!

i have yet to try an orange, but i have modded my blackheart little giant with new tubes (JJ and tung sol) and don't think i'll be looking for any more marshall-like amps anytime soon.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
Valve.

Yes you are quite right I appologise, I'm English and should bloody well speak properly. Its this damn forum that makes me say tube all the time.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
^I get that as well. Tube this, tube that, it rubs off

I really want to get one of these, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind answering some questions for me

>How heavy does it get? If you could name a band that it goes as heavy as that would be great.

>Also, please tell me once you've tried out your epi because I'minterested in how the clean channel sounds with humbuckers.

>And where does it "want" to be? Meaning where does it really play well tone wise on the gain dial, Oasis, GnR, Metallica?

It would be great if you could give me some insight
Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Jun 9, 2008,
I've heard a guy with a Rocker 50 head at quarter volume, use and EQ pedal and a TS9 to get a I Killed The Prom Queen tone, so I'm assuming a Rocker 30 can get the same thing. I'd kill for one of these
Yeah ok, umm sorry you'll have to bear with me cus ive literally played it once.

It can get pretty damn heavy, I honestly cant even remember how much at this point so a band referance wont be possible, ill let you know about the epi and as for where it best sits i really cant say ive experimented enough, im still in the 'wow i haz teh orangez!' phase.

Ill post in the orange forum ina few days with more detail cus i know this has been no help.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
I am thinking of getting an Orange when I get the money, do any of you know if Tiny Terrors are worth the price or should I save up for a 30/50 combo. btw I'll probably be gigging and recording.