Okay, this probably goes in another forum, but I'd like to ask the pit on this one for a more varied response.

So I've been wanting to get into Reel Big Fish, not to learn their songs per say, but just to listen to first and get a feel for the band.

Which songs/albums should I get (or songs I should listen to) to get a feel for them?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Sell out, Beer, Where have you been, she has a girlfriend now, don't start a band

+ anything off of the Everything Sucks album
Quote by Mountaindew91
Sell out, Beer, Where have you been, she has a girlfriend now, don't start a band

+ anything off of the Everything Sucks album

Definitely that exact list. Sell Out is their most popular song.. about selling out to be popular!
Get their greatest hits.

It's amazing. Even got their cover of take on me.

LOL
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Get There Best Of Duh
the time i burnt my guitar was like a sacrifice. you sacrifice the things you love, i love my guitar-jimi hendrix
This should be in another forum, but I'll throw out their live album "Our Live Album Is Better Than Your Live Album" as recommended listening.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
All right, thanks, I'll go... "find" those songs now.

And I know this belongs in the Punk & Ska forum, I just wanted the Pit's opinion. I doubt as many people are in that forum than the pit, that's my only real reason.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by Chris_Parker
All right, thanks, I'll go... "find" those songs now.

And I know this belongs in the Punk & Ska forum, I just wanted the Pit's opinion. I doubt as many people are in that forum than the pit, that's my only real reason.

The thing is that people in Punk & Ska actually know what they're talking about. Turn Off the Radio is easily the best album by the way.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Yeah I figured as much. Bad idea on my part.

Next time I'll use common sense, the pit is like controlling my mind!
Quote by Pauldapro