Right now Im using a Crate 120watt half stack and I dislike the sound output at loud levels. The overall channels arent anything to brag about either. I play in a metal/hardcore band in my town and this amp just isnt doin it for me. So.....Im in search for a new amp, I need something louder than the 120w but has the ability to sound great when cranked up. I was thinkin a half or full stack and the head and cabs dont need to match. Any suggestions would be gladly appreciated.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
whats your budget, and you don't need any kind of stack/half stack. And are you playing gigs?
marshalls are really versatile
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by Ghold125
whats your budget, and you don't need any kind of stack/half stack. And are you playing gigs?

$2000 and yes we're playing 3 shows a week from now till august
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505