We're all either too scared, shy, timid or w/e to say something to someone. Post it here.

I'll start.

Even though you blamed me for everything, I never faught back because I knew it would only make things worse. You're the reason why we didn't work, and it's not going to work with your new bf. Bitch, smarten up.
I want to bang you bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaby.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Dear UG,

Due to the lack of use of the search function I have decided to kill myself.

Goodbye,
You're a complete idiot for making me like this for so many months and you've built so many barriers that I'm trying my best to break and I'm exhausted.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I have genital warts. So yeah, you should probably get tested.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I would love for you to put my nuts in your mouth.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
specifccc....specifficcccla.....pasificcly....DAMN IT I STILL CAN'T SAY IT!
You're too damn sensible, we've got the entire summer ahead of us, and I'm pretty sure we could make it work when we both go off to Uni afterwards.
Dear neighbor who lives a couple doors down from me and blasts techno and hold parties every night,

I hope you die by fire.

Love,
Xiaoxi, Apt 311 in Glenmont building 4890.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Jun 9, 2008,
Dear *name*

Hi.

XOXO,
Alec.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
You could've told me you had a boyfriend!!!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think that the reason you don't let me play your drums is because you are self-concious of your drumming skills and are afraid that I will become better than you as I seem to be naturally talented in the fields of music and other forms of art. Well tough luck jackass because I played them when you were at school.
two and a half men.
Dear perfect girl who I've met too late,

Sincerely,
Xiaoxi

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It wasn't because of you, it was never about you, it was about every year before this one, not someone who is so selfish. I did my best, but in the end you broke too many promises anyways, so you deserved what you got from your friends.
I dont get what I did...I try not to piss you off...but I always end up doing something. You called me and woke me up Sunday morning asking if I could come over, I told you I didnt know when I was getting home. You said fine, whatever and hung up on me. I went through that day confused....and now Fred tells me that you're mad at me. Why do you get mad when I cant do something you want me to do??? You dont own me! I have a right to be other places, I love being with you, but I cant always be around, I have a life. I have family, I like to be with them too. I only get to see you a few times a month....and now I doubt you even want to see me......I dont understand you.....you love me, you hate me, do you even know? I love you.......but I really dont know what to do.......

/pissed off rant.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Stop frustrating me and show some damn interest in me. I've certainly done the same for you.

Love, Paul.
The.
How come just because im fat means girls wont fk me...wait said that(srry for the curse)
Stop being so Asian and stfu....wait said that to an Asian friend
I can get breast cancer you know...wait said that
If you can grab my boobs why cant I grab yours...wait said that to plenty of people
If you give me twinkies I wont eat your children...wait said that many times too
I dont eat children but they taste like chicken.....WAIT WAIT WAIT.....

ITT Must be wrong or im obnoxious

Moobs are fun if you use them right