Just a bunch of riffs I had made when I tuned down to Drop-A.

I personally like it, but it's kind of simple and very short.

The two parts after the first tremolo lines are the verse and chorus, thus the big repetition.

Goredit: If you want, I'll c4c.
Attachments:
Drop-A.zip
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jun 9, 2008,
Pretty good. Some of the riffs kinda had like... a Morbid Angel vibe, with the simplicity, which is good.

My favorite riffs though, were the tremolos.

And... Where the **** did the acoustic come from at the end?
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I dunno, there is no acoustic part at the end...

Oh, I see what you meant. I dunno, I liked it, didn't necessarily fit, but...eh, I like my compositions to be jumbled

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jun 10, 2008,
I liked the intro alot, even though it sound very corny to me.

As Burning_Angel said, my favourite parts were the tremolo sections near the beginning, then when it goes into the next section (The Verse?), I liked that too, thought it was very catchy .

The chorus (I think? I'm confused : / ) was a badass riff . Then the tremolo section at the end was pretty sweet as well.

Surprisingly, I thought the acoustic fitted in there pretty well, works as a sort of interlude section. I take it that this is not finished? Cus alot more could be put in.
i
8/10 from me, as the song currently stands. really need to put some Bass and drums in though, to finish it off. Also, try shoving some soloes in there or something
Quote by adaeha
I liked the intro alot, even though it sound very corny to me.

As Burning_Angel said, my favourite parts were the tremolo sections near the beginning, then when it goes into the next section (The Verse?), I liked that too, thought it was very catchy .

The chorus (I think? I'm confused : / ) was a badass riff . Then the tremolo section at the end was pretty sweet as well.

Surprisingly, I thought the acoustic fitted in there pretty well, works as a sort of interlude section. I take it that this is not finished? Cus alot more could be put in.
i
8/10 from me, as the song currently stands. really need to put some Bass and drums in though, to finish it off. Also, try shoving some soloes in there or something

Yeah, this is unfinished, I was just plopping in some riffs I liked.

Also, the verse chorus were the parts that were repeated quite a bit.

Quote by eggsandham2
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Jun 10, 2008,
The first image that popped into my head when I heard that riff at 0:26 was of some insane factory in hell with a bunch of demons scurrying around operating machinery.

A lot of cool ideas jumbled together, I'd absolutely love to hear some of the stuff in there in the context of an actual song. I can envision a rather epic drum track behind it all. Love the acoustic part, totally came out of nowhere though.
haha i dug the acoustic part so much man! and the tremelo parts were simply insane! finish this up man and i will love this! the simplicity is the best part imo!
Crit mine? (i have the midi up now)
Quote by JimmyJimi226
haha i dug the acoustic part so much man! and the tremelo parts were simply insane! finish this up man and i will love this! the simplicity is the best part imo!
Crit mine? (i have the midi up now)

I already have

If you crit the link in my response, I'll crit your next...whatever you put up.

Quote by eggsandham2
alright im about to post a new one kind of in a Dimmu Borgir sort of vein, and i gave some crit to your other one
Mmm, brutal.

Bass + drums could benefit this greatly, but the riffs are all pretty solid. Contrary to popular opinion, though, I like the non tremolo sections better.

And the acoustic part was surprising, and while it was good it didn't really fit the brutal/evil DM theme very well.

Take a gander at one of my older songs?:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=830420
Damn, I keep posting the wrong song, I meant my progressive metal one

Quote by eggsandham2