Im going to watch it with the fam.
Is there some inapropriate scenes in it? Id like to know cus its awkward when im with my parents. How bad are the scenes, and where are they?
There is nothing very inappropriate in that movie. I liked it... rather thought provoking. Have fun.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If i remember correctly, theres a bondage scene or some kind of sex scene. It's kinda short though
Should we try this again with hope?
Or is it lost, give up the ghost
And should I die all alone as I knew I would...
^

You shouldn't have said anything, then waited 'til he posts back in like an hour and a half mortified.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
yes there is a bondage scene. i cant remember if that is the sex scene or if there is another one. but yeah theres a sex scene or two in it. enjoy
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Crank the volume and bust out the lube, it's time for the aristocrats!
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by daeqwon10000
Viginti Tres

Jim Carey needs to stick to comedies

And forget that The Truman Show or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ever existed in favor of repeating "ALLLllllllll-righty then!" over and over? You fail.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
there is kinda a sex scene but you dont SEE anything.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
There's a scene where a chick throws herself out of a wiindow....that shocked me for a second because I wasn't expecting it I can't really remember anything else, it's been too long since I watched it.

PS, it's not a very good film...
Its got a pretty weak sex scene involving a knife. If I remember correctly.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Red33
Its got a pretty weak sex scene involving a knife. If I remember correctly.

Corpsegrinder was in the movie?

/lame joke
Gawd that movie succckks
”Whoever betrayed the cause, or gave up the fight, or suffered the loss of spirit, it was seldom The People. We are the People”