so, there's this girl that i really like and she likes me. i've only written and played a song for one girl before, and i told her about that, but i wrote and played her a song i wrote for her recently.

now someone, she won't tell me who, told her that i write songs for girls all the time and that i'm just playing her. i asked her to tell me who, but she said she can't so i just told her to ask the person all the girls i've written songs for and that they'll only come up with the one girl that i've already told her about.

is there anything else i could do to get her trust back?

and i've already raped her, so that suggestion is nullified.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
if you want her dont let her get away. if she thinks your just playing her, do everything to say otherwise. i dont know what kind of girl she is, but most of my girl friends enjoy getting a call from the boy they like. even if its just to say hi and wats up, they like it. and also, make sure you treat her as best as you can, make her know shes the only one.

of course, all the other what you should do stuff, its a huge list, but make sure most importantly that she knows you dont want anyone else.
Guitars:
Mitchell MD-100SCE Acoustic/electric
Gibson SGJ 2014

TC MojoMojo (it'll arrive eventually) > TC Hall of Fame > Orange Micro Terror stack

my tube preamp project idea
Quote by SupGurl
Don't beg for a girl, its unattractive.

If she doesn't trust you, her loss.

+1

A girl is never worth too much trouble.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by SupGurl
Don't beg for a girl, its unattractive.

If she doesn't trust you, her loss.

This.

Also writing songs is a bit creepy unless she asked for it...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
You could go to the Relationship Thread.

I'm sure she'd go for you if you did that

But seriously, beat her
ohai little sig.
handguns solve all problems.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I just remembered something else. this never happened to me, but my friend was saying how she lost this guy because his best friend told him she was no good. its a long story.

yea. I've been friendzoned by her. ouch. oh well.
Guitars:
Mitchell MD-100SCE Acoustic/electric
Gibson SGJ 2014

TC MojoMojo (it'll arrive eventually) > TC Hall of Fame > Orange Micro Terror stack

my tube preamp project idea
UG is not your personal ****ing relationship councilor. Go to the relationship thread.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Free Time
oh to be 14 again

actually i'm 17.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Dude be cool, tell her "Look babe you believe either me or them. I'm telling you the honest truth. It's your choice whether to believe it or not...just have in mind that my belief is that a healthy relationship of any sort is based on trust and honesty. Your choice."

Which is very true, isn't it...
Quote by thebeast666
Dude be cool, tell her "Look babe you believe either me or them. I'm telling you the honest truth. It's your choice whether to believe it or not...just have in mind that my belief is that a healthy relationship of any sort is based on trust and honesty. Your choice."

Which is very true, isn't it...

that's good. that's actually very good. thank you.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
i say write a song about this guy.
sit them both down and play it to them. Loud.
She should get the message...